"It's okay. It's not like we will never meet. Whenever I will get a chance to come back I will definitely come back to meet you."   
Jiyang said.

"Well, I can't stop you from going to your parents.It's your family matter. Your parents know the best for you and I know I will survive without you  hahahaha" Xiao Zhan said.

Jiyang punched his arm lightly and started to laugh with him.

"You little thing, Won't you miss me?"  Jiyang said.

" Of course I will miss you my Doremon. "  Xiao Zhan said and hugged him then he break the hug and said....

Well, I also have something to share with you." 

"Yes, what is it?" Jiyang asked.

"Cao gege fixed my marriage on my birthday."  Xiao Zhan said.

After hearing this Jiyang was shocked.

"What? With whom?"  Jiyang asked.

"You can't imagine. Cao gege fixed my marriage with Ha Peng."  Xiao Zhan said.

Jiyang got more shocked.

"What? Are you serious? With Ha Peng? How can he do that? Is he nut or what? Doesn't he know what kind of person Ha Peng is?" Jiyang asked.

" Yesterday he said that Ha Peng wanna marry me. I don't know why he is doing all this? I mean he can marry any of his girlfriend or any boy he want then why me?" Xiao Zhan said.

As Xiao Zhan was telling all this to Jiyang. Tears filled in his eyes when he remember all the conversation.

"What about Shijie? What is her opinion?"  Jiyang asked

"She said if I don't want to marry him then no one will force me." Xiao Zhan said.

"Then tell her you don't want to marry him and what kind of person he is."  Jiyang said.

"Yes, I have already told her and she said she will talk to gege." Xiao Zhan said.

"That sounds better. Okay now I have to go. I have to buy something and do some work before going back to China." Jiyang said.

"Okay."  Xiao Zhan replied.

"Hey, don't be sad. If you have any problem then just call me. I will come. And yes, don't forget tomorrow is your competition. I will pick you up at 10 in the morning."  Jiyang said.

"Okay, I will be ready."  Xiao Zhan said.

Then Jiyang bid farewell . Xiao
Zhan laid back on his bed.

Wang Yibo's  P.O.V–

V–