13

Arizona pov

While Callie was putting on her pants, I walked to the bar and got a beer and opened it. Truthfully I didn't tell her, but I would rather have her stay like that. Good her ass was great! It made my head spin.

"Okay" she sighs "I'm back in pants"

She came sitting next to me

"Ow, Calliope I never said you should put pants on" I flashed my super magic smile, she looked at me, then I realized I said that out loud

"I didn't mean to say that out loud, but anyways you look good" I smiled

"Haha it's okay, so um.. are you with someone?" She looked at me with a slight smile

"No, I broke up with um my girlfriend when I moved here. She didn't want to come, she wanted to stay in Boston, and still wanted be the    top medical examiner." I looked at her, and she had a smile"What about  you?" 

"Well, you know I had a husband but you didn't know that I had a girlfriend. Her name was Erica, and I thought she was good for me after George, but she left so... Ya" I couldn't help but smile at what she said. She saw my smile.

"What are you smiling at? My husband cheated on me and my girlfriend left me.. and you are happy because...?" She was waiting for me to answer.

"Oh nothing, it just that you know.. you don't have a girlfriend" I smiled and so did she.

An awkward silence came over us.

"Pizza!?!" She leaned over the bar and grabbed the box of Pizza. Dang I was distracted by her ass again. Not all Latina's had a nice ass.

"Your staring again" she said has she got 2 slices of pizza for me and her. "What? I don't know what you mean. I wasn't staring, I was lost in my own awesome thoughts" I said, loudly to make sure she didn't cought my lie.

"Mmhmm." She took the pizza and stuffed her mouth with it, so did I and I laughed when she choked on it for eating to fast, which caused me to choke on mine to. We coughed up the pieces of pizza and both laughed.

"Hey wanna dance?!"  I nod my head and she gets up and

Plugs her iPod into the Stereo thingy.

I got up and started dancing.

I think I was a little to drunk because I started to kiss Callie.. and she kissed me back.

Later I was in Callie's bed, and so was she.

"You ready?" I asked her has I was kissing her neck

"Yaa...yaa" she starts to moan

I start to move downwards slowly making her wait.

I finally make it to her center. But before I go into it I move my head and start kissing her thighs

"Arizona..... Ssttooppp... Teasing.. me" I laughed has she still moans.

I put a finger into her and she moans louder, then I slip 2 fingers in and I thrust with a rhythm.