23.

Arizona pov
Me and Callie left while Jane and Maura were in the restroom, but we left a note telling them they need to get a cab.
I'm happy that maura came to visist but I hope she leaves soon. She's my best friend don't get me wrong but, if she's back then maybe so are her feelings for me.
" Hey babe my house or yours?" Callie asked
"I dont care, as long I am with you Cal" and with that we intertwined our hands.
"Your friends are really cool, Maura has the brains I can tell, and Jane loves her family a lot. "
I looked at her confused " Did you like look them up? or what.? "
She laughed "No, before med school I wanted to be a lawyer, and they teach you how to read people. "
Wow.. I did not know this, I looked at her funny. "Well if you know how to read people then what is something you can read me? "
She looked at me, and thankfully it was a red light
"Well you always have a smile on your face which means your happy.. but theres something in your eyes that tell a different story, I don't know what it is. It's either because you lost someone close to you, or its because you are lost yourself. "
" Oh shit, your so good. Its true, but I'm not lost. Its because I lost a loved one."
That's when we pulled up at out her apartment and went inside.
" Im going to change into pjs do you want some? I think I have a really big shirt you can wear."
"Ya sure, cause why not? "
We both laughed and I followed her into her room.
I went to the restroom
" ARIZONA I FOUND IT!"
I came out and all I see is Cal holding up the shirt in red matching bra and underwear. I couldn't stop staring
"Earth to Arizona, anyone there? " Cal giggles
" Um what, did you say something? "
She laughs at me "Zona I know you like what you see, but we have things to talk about so put this on and we can play later." She said that that sexy smirk
"Ugh fine. But what do we need to talk about.?" I change right in front of her, hoping she wants the same.