6.

Arizona pov

I can't believe all the new little interns are coming here today! I hope that Callie doesn't like any of them.

Wait! What? She's probably not even gay so stop thinking she is.

Anyways Bailey seems like a person who would be a good friend, but she also seems like she doesn't like burly people, which really sucks for me.

Why would Addison want me? I mean there are a lot of wonderful peds surgeons out there, why did she have to take me away for Boston?

                   A month ago

*Ring Ring*

" Hey Arizona, your phone's going off"  Maura yelled from the kitchen

"Can you see who's calling Mar?" I was upstairs looking at which shoes I wanted from her closet , because she lost a bet.

"It's a Seattle number! Do you want me to answer it and take a message for you?"

I ran down stairs, and grabbed it from her. " Hello , Arizona Robbins. Who is this?"

" Hi, I'm Addison Montgomery, I work at Grey Sloan Memorial and I was wondering if you can work with us. You see, iv been looking at all the cases you had over there in Boston, and let me tell you, I'm in love with what you do."

"Wait, your the Addison Montgomery? And thank you very much, I'm very flattered, but I'm happy with where I am"

She laughed "Yes, I'm the Addison Montgomery, and I thought you would say that. But iv looked at so many peds surgeons, and let me tell you, they are really, really good. But none of them are you. So I would like you to come over here and when you do, you will start right away, I promise you. We need you over here more then they need you overe there."

"When would you want me to start?"

" In a month or so. Please Arizona" she sounded like she was bagging.

"How about I give you a call, but I have to talk it over with some people."

Her voice changed "Sure! Thanks for thinking about it!" She hanged up.

I looked at Maura and she seemed like she already knew.