Chapter 4

Lauren's POV:

As I was walking toward my car I heard someone calling my name, I turn around and I saw Drew running toward me. "Hey Lauren, I know Camila is supposed to meet you here now but she can't. I just came to tell you that Camila is at the nurse's office, she fainted during history class." He told me. " That's cause history is boring. No, I'm just kidding, but it is. I'm gonna go to the nurse's office, by the way thanks for telling me this." He smiled and said "no problem" and walked away. I went straight to the nurse's office and saw Camila lying on the bed. I decided to wait until she woke up, I sat down at the chair next to the bed and hold Camila's hand.

Camila's POV:

I woke up and the first thing I saw was Lauren, she was smiling while holding my hand, I felt very dizzy. "Good morning sleeping beauty." Lauren said. "Is it morning?" I asked. "No! I'm just messing with you." She replied. "Ah! You're finally awake Miss Cabello. Nothing to worry, you just fainted during your history class." The nurse then winked at me then said "You need a lot of rest for today, I can tell that you're really tired." I looked at Lauren and asked her "How about the date?" She then replied. "Don't worry! You must get alot of rest for today, tomorrow you're all mine for the whole day. When you get home don't forget to ask your parents about tomorrow." She then send me home and I went straight to bed.
----------------
Please comment and vote