Chapter 3

Aizawa's POV

After hours full of paperwork Lyra is now officially my daughter. Sarah came into the room with a stroller and Lyra inside of it.

"She is already to go, I assume your going to go shopping for all the stuff she needs correct?" She asked handing the stroller to me.

"Yup, right after we are done here, I am going to get some friends to help me," I said to her and she nodded showing me to the door.

"Now I am sure you already know this because it was in the paperwork but a reminder. If you do not have everything you need for her in 3 days we will take her from you," she said and then shrugged her shoulders.

"You are a hero though so you probably have a lot of money to throw at this child," she said opening the door and I pushed the stroller out the door.

"I wouldn't say I am rich, but I am not poor either," I said as I walk away.

.

.

.

"Hizashi, I need you to do me a favor and meet me at my house I am going to call Kaya after I hang up,"

"Okay but can you tell me why?"

"No, just come over,"

"Alright dude, I will be there soon,"

He said and I hung up then called Kaya and asked her the same thing. While waiting for them to get here I give Lyra some of the baby food the orphanage gave me.

*Knock knock knock*

I place Lyra on the couch softly because she fell asleep not long after getting her food.

I opened up the door and saw Mic about to shout a hello but I cover his mouth with my scarf.

"Don't. Wake. Her" I say quietly but harshly trying to get the message across to my very loud friend.

"Wake who?" Midnight whispers and I lead them inside.

I went over to the couch to see her wide awake but not moving or making a sound.

"Not a heavy sleeper are we?" I ask and she giggles as if understanding me. I pick her up and hold her on my hip.

"Time to meet some new friends," I whispered taking her to the room I left the other two in. I walk in and as soon as they see me with her they look speechless.

"Guys this is my new daughter, Her name is Lyra," I said and then next thing I know Lyra is no longer in my arms and she is in midnights.

"Hello little one, I am aunty Midnight," She said as she started to play with Lyra and then Mic came over to me.

"Are you sure about this man, your only twenty, how did you even come to adopt her anyway?!" Mic asks and I brush him off of me.

"I don't think age really matters as long as you are mature enough and unlike you guys, I am not a party animal," I say glaring at them.

"Anyways Shota, why did you ask us here?" Midnight asks giving me back Lyra.

"I need help with turning my spare room into Lyra's room and we need to go shopping for her, like toys, clothes, food, a bed, stuff like that," I told them.

"I will gladly help you, anything to spend time with this little cutie," midnight said leaning into Lyra.

"Why should I help, Kaya should be all the help you need," mic said and wrapped my scarf around him and pulled him in.

"You will help because this will make up for all the times I had to drag you out of the bar and let you crash at my place. You can't do that anymore by the way because lyra is here," I said with my quirk turned on glaring at him, he nodded franticly and I let him go.

.

.

.

When we got there we went to the clothes area and found that she really seems to gravitate towards anything blue. So we got her a lot of blue things but stuff of other colors as well, after all the shopping Midnight took me to get a car. I used to just use the bus but if I have a kid now I may as well put my drivers license to use.

"Were back!" Midnight shouts as we walk through the door and saw Lyra in her crib and in her room Mic just finish painting it a beautiful magenta color.

"Alright Mic, you and I are going to finish putting her room together," I turn over to midnight.

"Could you give Lyra a bath and put her in some clothes, I am taking us out to dinner tonight," I said and she nodded picking up Lyra.

During dinner we had lots of laughs, people passing by saying how cute Lyra is, mic tried singing but he was immediately silenced by the people that work here.

I said goodnight to Mic and Midnight and I got Lyra ready for bed, I put her in her crib and smiled down at her. Something tells me my life is going to be a lot more interesting with Lyra around.