4.The date

It's Friday.
-Your POV-
'Friday the week went by so fast. A little to fast. Maybe it was because I spent most of it with Hikaru. That's probably the reason. Well time to get ready.' I grab my bag and run to the limo taking out my phone plugging the earbuds looking through my music. Charles opening the door for me to jump in. I give the butler a nod as a thank you. I finally settle on a band to listen to on the ride to school, Get Scared.
~Time Skip~
Schools over and you check your phone to see messages for Hikaru.
-hey
-come to the fountain in garden.
Well I guess that means go to gardens fountain. I made way down the labyrinth of halls to find Hikaru wanting by the fountain.
"Hey, Hikaru."
"Hey, (y/n). For our date you better have a bathing suit."
"Were are we going?"
"To my family's private beach." He says smirking mischievously.
"Ok! I love the beach!" I say not knowing what that smirk was for.
At my house i came to a surprise Jacob was right there waiting for me to come home.
"What are you going here?" I ask curiously wanting to know why my older brother left college early. He wasn't going to be back till New Year's Eve.
"I wanted to meet the guy that you were swapping saliva with. " he says giving Hikaru the 'if you hurt her I will kill you' death stare.
"W-we weren't swapping saliva. It was just a kiss a small kiss." Hikaru says with a small blush.
"Well if you would move I could be on my way and change please." I say grabbing Hikaru's hand and pushing Jacob out of the way. Making my way to my room and then I remember I brought Hikaru all the way up to my room. I and grab my clothes and bikini and, walk to the bathroom to get dressed and coming back to see Hikaru roaming around my room and admiring my pictures of me at my family beach with my brother and our friends.
"Hey. What are doing?" I say as I walk in the room.
"Oh, I saw the pictures and couldn't resist looking."
"Oh, ok. So are we going to go or not?" I grab his hand and pull him out the door.
~Time Skip~
We ran through the shallow edge off the water like in one of those romantic movies. We ran up to the umbrella falling on the towel we left out before we ran in the water. He looked at me in awe.
-Hikaru's POV-
We ran to the towel i had thrown on the floor. I leaned in and kissed her cheek then travel to he mouth licking the bottom of her lip asking for entrance.
-Your POV-
He licked my lips asking for entrance and i granted him entrance. He enters his tounge letting it roam around. He breaks the kiss to take in a breath of air with a string of saliva from our mouths connecting us. Then his phone rings.
Hikaru- Hello
Person- hey Hikaru
Hikaru- who is this
Person- (y/n)'s brother, Jacob.
Hikaru- hey, Jacob.
Jacob- yeah, just so you know I'm right down the block so you guys better be dressed and she better be untouched.
Then Jacob hangs up.
"What did Jacob want and how did he get your number?" I asked leaning away from him.
"He said he's down the block coming our way."
"Shit." I run to my bag and throw my clothes on. Then Jacob and the butler Charles come out and drag me to the limo without letting me say goodbye.