11.Dinner with the Family

-(y/n) POV-

We watched movies all day. But my parents just had to come in and interupt a nice couple moment. Now its time for din din with the family. I didn't think I'd have to deal with this till later in the relationship. Well he only agreed because of pizza.

"So. When did this happen? We would like to know if you don't mind." Mom says well bringing the plates of pizza.

"Last night." Hikaru said and holds my hand under the table."I asked her to be mine and she agreed."

"How were you in her room and we didn't see you come in?" Dad asked.

"Well you see he was here really late so I had him stay. I didn't want him walking home alone. So I slept on the floor and he took my bed." I explained. I'm getting to good at lying. After that every one ate in silence. It was awkward so I flung a pepperoni at his face. LET THE PEPPERONI WARS BEGIN!!! He flung one back. Then I flung one at my dad. " OH THAT'S IT!!! IT'S ON!!!!" He flung on eat my mom bringing her into the war. " Ima team with Hikaru!!!" we then ran and hid behind a chair with a shit load of pepperoni in our hands. Everyone was a mess at the end. "Ima go shower!!! If I were you guys I would to you look like Pepperoni monsters." In the process of running out i hear them laugh their butts off.

-HIkaru's POV-

After the war

"I like you kid. You have a good soul. Your perfect for my daughter. She's a little devilish at times just warning you." Her dad said.
So she does have a dark side. That's nice to know.

"That's why she is at your school. She is a little delinquent and got kicked out of her school. She wanted to stay with the commoners but I wouldn't let her" Her mom got serious. Shit. How bad was she.

"Do you mind me asking? But what did she do to get kicked out?"

Their faces went blank.

"That's for her to tell you we can't."

Then she came back down drying her beautiful (h/c) hair in a towel. "Hey, babe. Why do my parents look like they did something wrong?"

"Well they told me that you were kicked out of your old school. You wanna tell me why?" Now her face went blank. Damn. What did she do that's so bad.

"Well I was in a bad place. I did drugs for awhile and went around dealing some. The school found out and kicked my ass out of the school. As I walked out I flipped the entire office off and went to the Mic and said 'Everyone can go fuck themselves this school sucks ass' and got banned if I even step foot on school grounds I will get sent to jail." Shit. This girl's have a bad past. But I still love her. "I understand if you never want to talk to me again."

"Are you kidding me. I ment it when I said I loved you. I will stand by you no matter how bad you have been."
Hey my fallen angels. That is what I will call you now. So sorry If I made you guys hate me for these last paragraphs.but I am writing this so I can do what ever pops into my mind. This is all just stuff that popped in my head a little bit ago but hey HIKARU LOVES YOU BE HAPPY.
~Aly-chan