"A-are you...s-sure?" Virgil muttered nervously.
"If you're still not ready, that's ok. I don't want to push you," Logan said gently.
"No...I want to...but what if it hurts?"
"I'll be as gentle as I can, ok?" Logan whispered in his ear, making Virgil shiver slightly

Logan picked Virgil up, the smaller squeaking in shock and wrapping his arms and legs around him. Logan put his hands on Virgils upper thighs and kissed him, carrying him to his room.

Logan gently put Virgil down, kissing him softly.
"We don't have to do this, Virgil. We can wait a bit longer if you want," He assured the other
"No.. I want this," Virgil said, nodding firmly. Logan smiled and kissed him deeply, asking for entrance. Virgil happily gave it, feeling Logan gently run his hands up and down his body.

"I promise I'll be gentle and go slow. Just relax, ok?" Logan said gently in his ear. Virgil took a deep breath and nodded. Logan smiled softly and kissed his neck gently, moving down to his chest before going to take Virgils shirt off. He even looked at Virgil for permission it off, which Virgil nodded too. Now Logan could see every inch of his chest and stomach, and it was beautiful to him.

Logan loosened his tie and took it off, noticing Virgil was very red. More then before.
"What?" Logan teased
"Y-youre just really hot," Virgil stammered.
"Thank you," Logan chuckled kissing him before pulling his shirt off over his head.

Virgil knew his boyfriend was well built. But DAMN! He felt himself drooling, just looking at Logans now bare upper half.

"My eyes are up here, Virg," Logan chuckled. Virgil looked up at him with those big brown eyes, looking shy and innocent. Well, at least for now ;)

Logan again looked at Virgil for permission before removing his skirt. And Virgil heard Logans breath stop.
"W-whats wrong?" He asked nervously.
"Nothing is wrong, love...I was just caught off guard by how amazing you look like this for me," Logan smiled and kissed his lips gently.

"W-will it hurt?"
"I'll make it as least painful as I can," Logan assured him, reaching aside and grabbing two things. Virgil couldnt see what they were at first, but heard the sound of a bottle open.

"What's that?" He asked, adjusting himself and sitting on his elbow a bit.
"Lube, it'll help," Logan said calmly, shifting forwards and lifting Virgils bottom half onto is lap a bit. And he got an amazing view of Virgils ass.

"S-stop looking at me like that," Virgil whined, looking away with a very embarrassed look. Logan just smiled and started gently stretching him, not surprised by how tight Virgil was at first. Virgil let out a small gasp, gritting his teeth. It felt good but also weird, he didn't know how he felt.
Definitely pleasure he thought as Logan added a third finger and moved them around.

When Logan pulled his hands away, Virgil heard him open something with a tear
"What's that?" He asked, not able to see.
"Condom," Logan said softly. He added a good amount of lube to said condom and warned Virgil before gently pushing the tip in. Virgil gasped highly and almost screamed, arching his back a bit.

"Oh god..." He breathed.
"You're doing wonderfully," Logan whispered, wiping the small tears from Virgils eyes.
"How can something feel so good but also hurt so bad at the same time," Virgil mumbled.
"Do you wish to stop?"
"No...I want this," Virgil breathed out, adjusting to the feeling slowly.

After awhile, Logan was all the way in.
"God you're so tight," Logan breathed, kissing Virgils neck gently.
"L-Logan," Virgil whined softly. "I-I'm ready,"

Logan nodded and waited a few more seconds before slowly moving his hips, gently thrusting into Virgil. Virgil let out soft moans and whines, arms wrapping around Logans neck and pulling him down into a kiss.
"Is it ok so far?" Logan whispered. Virgil nodded.
"Y-yeah, keep going...don't stop," he breathed. Logan slowly started thrusting faster, making Virgil moan louder.
"Logan god" Virgil moaned louder. "W-what was that?"
"I believe I hit just the right spot," Logan smirked, adjusting to hit that spot dead on.

Virgil moaned louder, clawing at Logans back at bit. Logan could tell he was getting close and sped up a bit to catch up.

Virgil gasped and moaned louder as he came over his chest. Logan came into the condom and rode out their highs before slowly pulling out, kissing Virgil.

"That...was amazing," Virgil breathed, kissing Logan.
"You did very well, my love," Logan whispered. He kissed Virgils head and gently cleaned him up, taking the condom off and tying it up and throwing it away.
"Hey, what if I had wanted to drink that?" Virgil said with a tired smile.
"Go to sleep," Logan chuckled. Virgil nodded sleepily and rolled onto his side and closed his eyes. Logan got dressed and went into the kitchen, where Janus was shirtless grabbing some water.

"So, I'm assuming you and Virgil finally did it?" He said, a slight hiss in his tone.
"Why do you seem angry?"
"No reason," he said walking away. Logan chuckled and grabbed the book he had left on the counter and his notebook and brought them back to his room.

He sat at his desk, finishing his work quickly before going to the bed and laying down beside Virgil. Virgil mumbled in his sleep and moved closer, cuddling close.

Logan smiled softly and kissed his head, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend

The next morning

Logan woke up to a loud wine of pain.
"You made my ass hurt," Virgil pouted.
"Sorry, Virg," Logan smiled kissing him. "Want to take a shower together?" Virgil nodded and smiled when Logan picked him up bridal style.

I just realized something. I don't think I've ever written a chapter like this. Sweet, gentle. I don't think I've ever done it