Part45 : why she never get insecure for me ??

Start from the beginning

Pov end ...

Definitely mahi is sad seeing the changes but she can't do any thing for now  raj can't see her daughter like that but he knows it was her fault only that they are suffering....

Raj pov's: i have to do something and make my family together again please laxmi ke aayiappa do something.... end ...

Manik pov's : i have to make Nandini understand that amma is with her she not gona leave her .... end ...

After that breakfast Nandini and Laxmi when to theme park and have alots of fun laxmi is cycling and Nandini is sitting at back with balloons in her hand and both are laughing loudly....

( imagine Nandini at back )

After that they went to mall and shops lots of things ...

After that they weny to manicure and padicure  then they pose to show their manicure

After that they weny to manicure and padicure then they pose to show their manicure

After that they weny to manicure and padicure  then they pose to show their manicure

and after a long day they went to beach for a relaxing so they can talk a little.... they are walking around the because barefoot holding their sandals in their hand and talking ....

Nandini: amma meri se dur kabhi mat jana please

Laxmi: arey kanna mei tumse dur kaha jau ghi bala ek maa apni beti se dur ja skti hai ...

Nandini: amma pta nai kyo par aapko na mahi dekh ke assa lagta hai ki aap mujhse dur ja rahi ho or mahi toh raj uncle ki beti or raj uncle toh
But she stop's in middle because she knows laxmi will get hurt but laxmi know that Nandini know's everything becomes she seen her their Thats why she holds Nandini's face in her hand ...

Laxmi: kanna tumha pta hai jab pehle bar tumha mei na apna kod mei liya tha na toh mujhe completeness feel hua because ek aurat tabhi puri hoti hai jab vo maa banti hai or mujhe maa tu banya toh tujhse dur ja ke toh mei adhuri ho jau ghi na toh kasie tujhse dur jau mei bol ...

Nandini hugs laxmi tightly became she know all this thinks but still an insecurity is their in her heat and laxmi understands that...

Laxmi: nandu kanna mahi se tujhe insecure hona ki jarurat nai hai meri life mei koi bhi teri jagha nai le skta ...

Nandini( crying) : I know but dar lagta hai aapse dur hona phir se orphan hona ka ...

Laxmi ( hugs Nandini tightly): kanna tu anat nai hai mei hu na teri maa bus mera bacha rota nai mei hu na tera sath chup ho ja ....

Laxmi is very worried for Nandini but she know's now manik can only do something thats why she make Nandini sit and called manik ...

Laxmi: hello manu beta kya tum beach aa skta ho ..

Manik: haa amma mei aata hu ....

Their is update guys this chapter doesn't have any manan scene but this chapter have a beautiful bond of mother and daughter now lets see how manik gona make nandini understand that laxmi loves her very much and no one can replace Nandini in her heart ...

* guys do vote and comment please and inline comment are very much requested please... ❤️

* only 4 chapters more to go then a epilogue ...

-shivani...