Part11 -beautiful morning

Nandini is in fully tears and manik puts the ring on her right hands finger  and nandini see the ring then hugs manik tightly... and manik also hold her close to his heart...

 and manik also hold her close to his heart

Nandini: wh..wh.what i ha..ha..have do..done to des.. deserve u ....

Manik: same think that i have done to deserve u ... or ab asa hi rota raho ghi kya dinner ni karna ...
Nandini nodded then manik pull the chair and nandini sits down and manik also sit beside her ... both feed eath other with lots of love  after dinner manik take nandini for a long drive in a beautiful night....

manik is driving and nandini puts her head in maniks shoulder and enjoying their drive with lots of naughty and romantic talks

manik is driving and nandini puts her head in maniks shoulder and enjoying their drive with lots of naughty and romantic talks .... after good long drive at  mid cold night manik leaves Nandini at khushi and left for MM (malhotra mansion) and both slept peacefully...

Its a bright new morning birds are chirping and manik's shona was sleeping peacefully under duvet then her phone started ringing and broke her beauty sleep then he picks the phone without looking at numbers she is too sleepy  ..

Nandini: hello ...

Caller: good morning sleeping beauty...

Nandini: mani .!!!

Manik: yes mee... 

Nandini: mani good morning...

Manik: did u like the surprise....??
Nandini is confused she dont know about any surprise so she very innocently ask ...

Nandini: wht surprise mani ...
Manik went aww on his shona cuteness and want too kiss her senseless...

Manik: aww shona u are too cute i just want to kiss u hard...
Nandini just blushed and became red tomato ... 

Manik: oye hoye meri meri lal tomato
Nandu jab mei pass na ni rehta toh tumhare blush karna ka kya matlb ..
then only nandini see the manik's surprise and get super happy...
Nandini's surprise...