part 39: you don't have to say please just order my jaan ....

sorry sorry sorry for not updating this story from too long but now i have holiday because finally my exams are over and my term ends now i will really try to update daily but if not daily then i will update twice in week ... sorry once again...

---------------------
Please vote and comment ....
----------------------

At late evening manan and fab5 are
getting ready for going rohan's house because mr andrew's wife called them for dinner and for a change aliya who called as makeup kit of the gang wears indian
a simple light blue anarkali and when she comes out and ask ....

Aliya: how's I'm looking guys??

every one face is worth watching.... cabir is the one who comes out of shock ...

cabir: omg dude pinch me pinch me i can't believe it ...

as cabir says nandini just come and pinch cabir hand and cabir yelled...

cabir: ooouucchhh... aliya you are ok na ... why this sudden change

nandini who was standing with manik wrapping her hand around his hand says...

nandini: bhai understand na 1st time she was going to her would be inlaws house....

                          manik&nandini

as nandini says that aliya started blushed and everyone started laughing just then aliya says ...

aliya: guys we are getting late aunty and uncle must be waiting for us ....

manik goes to aliya and keep his hand on her shoulder and says ...

manik: aunty and uncle or your love of the life rohan is waiting....

aliya lightly hits manik's arms and say ..

aliya: mmmaaanniik please stop teasing na ....

and here our good boy comes in defens ...

dhruv: yess guys lets go they all are waiting for us ....

mukti: yess guys it's enough of teasing aliya lets go ...

saying all fab5 with nandini leaves for rohan's house.... as they reach there they found mr andrew and his wife with rohan standing at the gate for welcoming them they comes out of car mrs smith is very excited to se aliya because rohan is already told her that he been in relationships with aliya she was very happy at her bahu ( daughter in law) is an indian ... as aliya comes out mrs smith goes and hugs her 1st aliya get shocked and sees at rohan but then he blinked his eye and she calmed her self....

mrs smith:  i'm very happy beta that my idiot son chose an indian as her soul mate and that soo beautiful girl thank you so much dear for accepting my dambo son ...

as she said that fab4 with nandini's and mr andrew laughter and rahan make grumpy face and says ..:

rahan: mmmmaaaaaaa ....