part24 : because I love nandini..

Happy diwali my lovely readers thank you soo much for sucha good and for those lovely comments ...

May the divine light of diwali shine with peace, prosperity and happiness over the universe..
HappY DiwaLii🌟💫😊

............................................................................................................................

Nandini goes to manik and see grumpy malhotra is playing with ball . Hitting ball in the wall and the ball is returning back to him...

Nandini smiles and goes to manik ...

Nandini: ohh toh koi gussa hai ...
( ohh some is angry)
Noo response

Nandini: ohhh toh ab koi bat bhi ni kare gha ...
( ohh then someone will not talk to me )
No response...

Then making a sad face Nandini sit beside manik and keep her head on his shoulder...

Nandini: mera manu meri se bat ni kar raha h ab mei kya karu ...
(My manu is not talking to me what will i do)
thinking ...
thinking....
thinking....

Nandini: kyaa apna manu chocolate du ni ni tickle karu ni ni kiss du ..

Manik is listening all the tbinks and smiles on her childish antics ...
but still manik not reacting now nandini make a pout ...

Manik (thinking) : nandini don't pout please dont ... i dont wanna loss my control ...

Nandini : manik please talk to me please don't be angry i will do any think to make it up to you ...

Now manik smirks and hold her hand and pull her and looking into her eyes..

Manik: really you will do any think to make it up me ...
Manik is smirking now and his bad luck and nandini's good that he seen him so she also play along with him ...

Nandini : yes mani... making innocent faces...
Manik pulled her and he was about to kiss then only Nandini pushed him ...
And runs out of room says ...

Nandini: mr malhotra get ready daddy aate ho gha ...

Manik: jau shona jau par rat ko kaha jau ghi ....

saying manik goes to fresh n up ...
manik come downstairs and see every one is talking in track pants and sleeveless shirt .... looking soo hot
Manik see every one is talking he goes and sit beside nandini spongebob night dress looking soo cute .
After chitchating all have dinner all time raj is just admiring manan with happy face and mahi is little sad seeing manan together after dinner everyone left for their room ..: because Avantika Nandini and ragini have to wake up at 4 pm to have sargi...