part 33 : The most wonderfull feeling ..

music and life label....

manik enters with nandini and see fab4 are waiting for then seeing them manik hugs cabir and dhruv... and nandini also hugs cabir....

cabir: how are you behena.. ( sister)

nandini: i'm fine bhai..( brother)

manik: ho gya tum dono bhai behen ka toh chalo meeting ka time ho raha ...

then manik started moving holding nandini's waist but then nandini stopped him and manik look her ...

manik: what happened shona ??

nandini: manu its fab5 and I dont wanna interfere in that ....

manik: nandini you are not interfering nandini its your right to be their because you are my wife ... 

then nandini is just about to say something then only a lady comes and say ...

lady: fab5 ??

then cabir says ..

cabir: yes we are fab5 ...

lady: hello i'm lincia mr smiths PA ...
please come this way mr smith is waiting for you all ....

fab5 nodded and started walking manik looks at nandini and hold her hand and drag her with them ... 
lincia opens the door of conferences room ....

lincia: please come in ...

fab5 along with nandini comes in side and see 2 man one who is around 50 year sitting on head chair and other man who around 25 years sitting beside that man but aliya is very shocked to see the person With whom she has a fight in airport but then also she keep quite...

lincia : so let me introduce you all ....
the man who is sitting on head chair is Mr andrew smith the owner of music and life and the person who is sitting beside him is rohan smith ceo of music and life and  son of mr smith...

           Mr Andrew smith

           Mr Andrew smith ..

A very jolly person marries with a indian girl because of his parents but then started loving her because of her nature....