Take me out to the ball game

A week passed and Dalton and I haven't talked at all. Today I was going to a baseball game. It was going to be the whole Szuhaj and Wixom family going. That ment me and Dalton had to spend a long time together. I was hoping that it wasn't going to end bad.

I helped pack the car then I climbed into the back seat with Brady. We sat in silence for a bit then while our parents were to detracted he turn ed to me and said "How was the date?"

I looked at him then I looked down at the ground. I didn't know how I was going to anwser him. Should I tell him about the kiss? What If Dalton already told him?

Finally I looked at him and said ''It was okay.... I guess."

What else was I suppost to say. I definetly wasn't going to tell him that we almost kissed. I would never live it down.

After a long silent car ride we arived at the stadium. The Wixom family was just getting out of their car to. Me and Dalton looked at each other then just akwardly looked away.

We started walking to the enterence. We scaned out tickets and then we went to our seats. I sat by Brady then Dalton sat by me. I didn't look at him much' but I was sure glad that he was sitting by me. Bady gave me a look that said it all. He knew something wa going on between me and Dalton.

The game started and before I knew it we were up out of our seats cheering. We had awsome seats and I was having a great time. I forgot how much I loved baseball.

Before I knew it it was half time. I game went by so quick. Thats what I hated about going to baseball games.

The really loud announcer came on.

"Okay folks now we are going to be starting the kissing cam."

"Ohh that kissing cam, going on everyone. Making everyone jealous of other couples." I thought to myself

I was watching all the young and couples sharing a kiss when suddenly the camera went onto me and Dalton. I just looked at him in shock. Not knowing what to do. I heared the crowd yelling "KISS KISS KISS" so we did. I felt so nice. It felt like it was ment to be. I loved it. Dalton's lips were warm and soft. I wanted him so badly, but I knew that I couldn't do anything right now except cherish every moment of this kiss.

It lasted about 5-7 seconds. It felt longer. I let go of Dalton and then looked at Brady. He had a huge smile on his face. I knew I was going to be hearing about this later. I looked back at Benie (my dad) who had a slight smile on his face. Then Iooked at Dalton's mom. She had a shoced and disipointing face. I knew she didn't like me but I never knew why. I was just going to ignore that right now because I knew that everything was prefect.