The Date

cBrady told Dalton that they were going to see a movie and that he was going to meet him at the movie theater. He told me that we were going to see a movie and we were going to drive to the theater together but it was really a date for Dalton and me.

Brady and I got to the theater to find Dalton waiting for us well he thought he was just waiting for Brady. I spotted Dalton and quickly ran behind Brady.

"Whats he doing here." I asked I nodded her head tours Dalton

"Ohh ummmm... look i know your going to be mad but Daltons here because you and him are going on a blind date." Brady explains.

"What!? Brady why would you do this? You know I hate blind dates. Does Dalton even know that this is a date?" I exclaim.

"Ummm... well.... no he thinks me and him are going to see a movie." Brady replies

"Brady!!! Why!?" Alexis screams.

Then Dalton us and walks over to where we are.

"Ohh no Daltons walking over here. Act cool." I say.

"Hey Brady what movie are we seeing?" Dalton says not paying attention to me.

He looked so cute in the blue button upped shirt and black shinny jeans he was wearing. Sometimes I was convinced that he was gay because he wore skinny jeans a lot.

"Well you see Dalton I'm not going to watch a movie." Brady explains.

"What dude we made plans to go see a movie. are we going to hang out here and talk because I'm good with that." Dalton says in the most cutest tone.

"Well you see Dalton I'm not going to be in the movie theater at all. See this is........a.............date." Brady says

"A date come on dude you know how i hate how you keep setting me up on dates with random girls that you know."

"Um.. you see," Brady starts to say as he glances at me."This is with someone that you know to.........................................Its with.................Alexis." Then Brady pulls me in front of him