𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍» 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐊

ian notice it's been six months since i updated. i'm sorry.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Pryce house
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:  8:43PM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Pryce house 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:  8:43PM𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"BABY YOU LOOK SO handsome." Kathy smiled wide, her shorter frame standing behind pryce looking in the mirror. Happy tears filling her eyes.

A small laugh left his mouth, fixing his tie before turning toward her and sighing wondering why she was crying.

"Ma-

"Shut up and let me have my moment." Adding a rose to his black tux, flatting the top of his head making sure it wasn't any fly aways on his braids.

It was a moment of silence. Pry waiting for the others to come so they could be there on "time" but knowing them...their gonna be late as fuck.

Patience hugged pryce's stomach, taking in his warmth. "Whats this for?" Hearing her brother say while hugging back.

"I'm your good luck charm. One hug from me and your nights gonna be magical." Patience pulled back with her fake sparkly wand and swirled it around and tapped him with it. "There. Just adding some more spice."

Pryce smiled at her, he found it adorable. His sister was annoying but she could be cute at times.

"Bend down please." Short girl pleaded, poofing her fairy coustume. Grinning when her brother got one knee sighing.

"One kiss for being the best brother." Pecking his forehead, "Second kiss for giving me my favorite candy." Pecking his cheek. "Give this kiss to jahseh for me." Giving pryce a big ole peck on other cheek.

Pryce rolled his eyes at the last kiss, wiping off his cheek. Bringing her in for a tight hug before standing back up.

"Jahseh don't want you."

"Says who."

"Me."

"Well bump what you said, jahseh my boo thang." Patience put her hand on her hip, her small crush with jahseh was precious to her.

"You're like five-

"Seven!" Folding her arms, she don't care. His friend was hers weather her brother liked it or not.