𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 » 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐄

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Discharging center
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 12:15AM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Discharging center 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 12:15AM𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KENTRELLS GRANDMA AND KATHY STOOD side by side tiredly as they saw the teens excitedly watching kentrell come from the big metal gates.

"We couldn't just come get him in the mor-"

"Shhh grandma." Jahseh hushed as he nudged a cheesed pryce, joe doing a little dance on the side as well as tyquain. Jamell ate his chips waiting for the nigga.

Pryce stood in awe completely letting his body fill with butterflies, getting that feeling he always got around him. Nervous wasn't a word for him right now, even though he seen the man a little while ago still getting those special gitters inside him.

"Straighten up nigga, two left feet ass." Jah yells as the tall bowlegged man made his way to the small group, smile forming on his face.

Tyquain and Joseph not wasting anytime, running up to the man almost knocking him down in the process. Hugging him telling him how much they missed the man. Then jamell and jahseh joined making them all fall down to the ground.

Kathy in the back taking pictures of them, laughing. Eyes averting to her son who seemed to be stuck in a trance, big gleeful ear to ear smile, bouncing on his feet waiting for his own hug.

"Holmes wats' going on with the little stash?" Jamell said in a raspy tone trying to sound hispanic. "You gonna cut my grass? ernesto?"

All them joking about his looks instantly going in on him as they all got up from the ground patting themselves off.

Kentrell heart fluttered as soon as he landed eyes on pryce, showing off his whites as his feet started to gravitate towards his bestfriend.