High As A Skyscraper

People say if it was meant to be then it will come back to you. I say total bullshit. If it was meant to be then it would of never left.
•••
I wonder everyday what would've happened if I told you. If I just told you the truth. If I told you what I desperately need you to hear.

Stay..

Maybe then, I wouldn't be drunk at this stupid party, stuck in these tight clothing, getting high with these people
•••
I stumbled through the room, that was already packed with intoxicated teenagers. Everywhere I looked, horny teenagers were either making out or awkwardly hitting one someone.

None of these people knew what they were doing, nor was I. But, at least I had a reason, to escape you. I wonder who they are escaping. Who are you escaping?

The music pounded into my skull, until I could barely function. I felt like my head was about to implode. But worst is young teenage boys kept cornering me, to try and get me into bed with them. It made me want to gag at the actual thought. The only reason they wanted to get with me, was to either brag to the other fuckboys or use me for their own pleasure. Most likely both.

The small room kept turning and spinning, due to the amount of alcohol I consumed. I could feel my red blood-shot eyes sting, from the cocaine I sniffed. I was completely wasted.

As I was about to try and make another move someone bumped into my back, making me spill my drink on myself . I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get out.

I wrenched the heavy door open and walked out to the front porch. I scanned the front-yard for a free space, where people weren't practically having sex, and sat down on the newly trimmed grass. I leaned back and stared up into the twinkling stars. I exhaled the sky always calmed me down.

I know you'd be disappointed if you saw me. You always hated big raging parties, like this one, and you hated it more when I got drunk at them. I guess, it's just another reason you left.

I felt a dip in the grass, and small breathing started to drum in my, already, aching ears. I turned my head slightly, to tell off the person that dared to lay next to me.

That's when I saw you. Your brown orbs melted into mine. Your chin was, a little out of place, as you smiled. Your brown hair covered chunks of your face. And, your smile. God your smile, they could make the whole world fade away. You were imperfectly perfect.

As people would say, I was whipped.

I lifted my hand to brush your hair out of the way, so I could take more of you in. But, as I moved my hand away, so I could stare into your brown orbs. I was met with ugly blue eyes. Your face dropped and sunk. Your eyes didn't melt into me anymore. Your smooth silky hair, turned into a blond ratty one.

You weren't beautiful. You weren't here.

I knew it was to good to be true, I only hallucinated you. I snapped my hand back from the junkie's hollowed face, and started to get up.

"I'm Jackie," the girl quickly sat up and introduced herself. She chased after me, as I was walking down the walkway back home. "..And I don't care," I retorted back and walked faster. I was definitely was not in the mood.

I could hear her loud thumps, as she tried to catch up to me. I sighed, I guess I would have to deal with her.

I'd like to think that you were still here to get jealous, like you usually did when someone would hit on me. Your face always went a vibrant pink and your nose flared, like you were about to pounce on them. You'd always let them know I was only yours, and you would make me know when we got home.

I miss those escaping memories.
•••
I turned to the blonde girl, "What do you want!" I yelled at her. "Sorry..i just.." her voice became mute, so now that I to talk to her she decides to keep quiet. People are so typical, once you confront them they whimper out. Unlike you, you would- no I need to stop. I need to quit thinking about a girl that will never come back to me.

"I just thought you'd like to have some fun," she spoke louder with each passing word, "If you catch my drift." She darted her blues eyes back and forth, trying not to look at me. She looked like I was going to kill her, maybe I was.

I knew this was wrong, every fibre of my body was saying it was down-right wrong. But, I needed you off my mind and getting intoxicated wasn't helping that much. Maybe being with someone else will stop you from over-taking me?

Unlikely that it'd change anything, but I needed you and you weren't here. She was.

I crashed my chapped lips onto her soft ones. Although, yours were more delicate, she'd have to do. She instantly reciprocated, she licked my bottom lip for entrance. I denied it, my mouth only belonged to you. After some failed attempts stopped trying to gain access, and continued making out with me. I grabbed onto her shoulders pulling her further into me. I brushed my fingers into her hair, softly pulling it. I detached my lips putting it onto her neck. I blew her a hickey, causing her to grunt. Not in a sexy, alluring way. But, a behemoth, what-the-fuck-are-you-doing kind of way.

I knew I should have stopped, but I didn't. It only caused me to go further, to prove that I don't love you anymore.

I guess, we were never meant to be.

~~~~
A/N
Okay, I honestly don't know if that's good or not. should I continue?!? What do you think about it so far?