Would You Like To Know About Me? No? Well Too Bad

So as you may or definitely have noticed, I do acting!

wHAt?! Emma we had no idea!

I know. A big surprise isn't it. Welp I'm here to tell you about my acting life!

I do most of my shows at the best theater in all of Florida, Sugden AKA Naples Players (look us up)! It doesn't matter how inexperienced or professional you are. It doesn't even matter how old you are. They have things for everyone.

LITERALLY! They have a class for 5 year olds!!

My first show was actually not at Sugden. I lived in Turkey for 7 years (even though I'm 100% American) and occasionally did stuff there. I was more of a gymnast than an actress, but singing had always been my dream. It just had never occurred to me that I could do acting...

Until one day.

I was asked to play a main role in a little show called Sheep In Heavenly Peace. It was a Christmas comedy and turned out amazing! My eyes were opened up to a whole new world and I decided then and there that my dream job was to act!

So I found Sugden.

My first show was James and the Giant Peach.

Now I know what you're thinking: EWWW THAT MOVIE WAS SO HORRIBLE AND TERRIFYING!

I agree completely. The movie is trash. The book is really good though.

AND THE MUSICAL! It's just...

Go listen to it on YouTube

I was the ladybug. I had a solo. It was great. Totally didn't fail.... *cough*

SECOND SHOW THERE! (This is debatable)
Elf the Musical
Well technically I didn't get in the REAL one they were doing but I took a class which was also doing it too, just in an easier way with less people.
I thank fandoms_r_chasingme for dropping out of the real deal to be in the class with me. I was the oldest person and I was like 12 at the time (;ω;)
That show kinda sucked

And here we have a slight intermission where I was on a streak of failing auditions.

And then I did a stupid.

A real big stupid.

My biggest regret.

I auditioned for TWO musicals that would be going in at the same time. I was sure I wouldn't get into at least one. They were Aladdin at Sugden (the best acting place ever), or High School Musical at Bonita Springs.

Well I got into both as ensemble. I was in a pickle.

Here's where the idiotness happens.
I chose High School Musical over Aladdin. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!
(Actually I was thinking that I should try this new theater.)

It was horrible. The worst show of my life. There was a new director there and she got fired almost right after the show.

And then the most fun show I've ever been in. Okay so it might not have been the greatest quality (although it was AMAZING), but the cast for this show was absolutely incredible!

ONCE ON THIS ISLAND!!!! Go listen to in now. IM WEARING MY SHIRT FOR THAT SHOW!

I was Mama Euralie. Had a pretty cool solo song too! Although it was super low and I died trying to hit the low notes.

The dances were absolutely INSANE! Tell them, fandoms_r_chasingme! YOU HAD TO DANCE ON YOUR KNEES!!!

Ahhh the best quality show I've ever been in (and also the most recent) was Frozen! I was ensemble but I got a solo in Hygge so YAY! That was my favorite song too. We had a super intense kick line that split off into three sections and... yeah I can't explain it with words. OH! I was also a troll and let me tell you the costume for that was hilarious! DREADLOCK WIGS!

And now I may or may not get into Moana I don't know. I'm not the most experienced person, but I love acting with all my heart. Maybe one day I'll become experienced.

Hello from a long time later. I am in Moana. Tech week is next week. Because of Corona we only have 15 days of rehearsal before the first show. The shortest rehearsal time in my theater's history. And the most amount of shows too! They're all sold out so we might be adding more :)

Forget what I said about Frozen being the best quality and Once On This Island having the best cast. This show takes the prize for both of them. We got a hula teacher for a while too! The girl who plays Maui is incredible and I freaking idolize her! After practice today I actually saw her at the mall and we screamed "CHEEHOO" at each other from across the place. Totally didn't get any weird looks...
But let me just say, Tamatoa. I have no words. Played by three awesome people, Tamatoa is my antidepressant. OH! Im ensemble by the way and in DANCE CORE! Me!!! The horrible dancer!
Dance core is basically a group of ensemble members who get some hard dance solos and are the role models for the rest of the cast during choreography.

So now for some questions:

Dream roles?

Katherine from Newsies is my main dream role. But Eponine (Les Mis), Winnie Foster (Tuck Everlasting), and Bonnie (Bonnie and Clyde) are pretty high up there as well.

Favorite musical?
Newsies. That's a given.

Favorite Broadway actor and actress?
Uhh Jeremy Jordan, obviously. I DIE when he sings!

Phillipa Soo! She's so talented and I want her voice!

Favorite Show tunes? These are not in any particular order:
My Shot- Hamilton
When I Drive- Bonnie and Clyde
Partner In Crime- Tuck Everlasting
Santa Fe- Newsies
Friend Like Me- Aladdin (the Broadway musical version. The guy who plays Genie is also Lance from TTS)
One Day More- Les Mis
I Don't Need Your Love- Six
Warrior Face- Moana
Mama Will Provide- Once On This Island

I could put so many more but y'all would get bored of this by then (if you're already not)

If you guys want to I could post a whole chapter of pictures of previous shows and random theater stuff.

YE! Hope I didn't bore you out of your mind!!!