COULD IT BE?

All chapters are unedited

Third-person P.O.V

Floating in the Nile River is the body of a young female estimated to be the age of 22. The body washed along the bank of the river laying motionless.

A family of 5. A mother father a little girl and two boys in their early twenties strolling down the bank in order to hunt for the day.

The family is poor and hunt fish and sometimes animals in order to trade in the market to get some money to survive.

A day doesn't guarantee three square meals a day but is just enough to feed their mouths and they are contented. Once in a while they have a little plot of land and the men harvest the crops and sell in the market.

On this very day. A Sunday to be exact the whole family decided to go fishing and teach the little girl a few things before she comes of age and starts helping around the house.

The girl skipped ahead of them enjoying the fresh air and the smell of the river. "Amal!!!" Her mother shouted laughing as the girl enjoyed herself.

She abruptly stopped when she noticed something in front of her. "Ma..ma..mami"she stammered
"What is it Amal," she said as she rushed to her six-year-old daughter.

She stopped as she saw what her daughter had seen. It was a body. Dead or alive they didn't know but they had to check. She cautiously made her way towards the body stopping just a few feet away.

She peered down at the body just to find it breathing. " Baba," she said calling her husband to where she was. "She's still breathing we need to take her to the local hospital," she said

"How can we afford to take her to the hospital when we can't even afford three square meals on the table? " "We can worry about that later but for now we have to worry about her "

"Ok, Hanif, Gamal come and help me with the body " They rushed over to where the body lay and picked her up tenderly.

Mami held her daughter's hand and together they made their way to the local hospital. After five hours of waiting the doctor finally told them the good news.

"She's alive and okay she just suffered a few bruises and a hit to the head it seems like she was in an accident besides that she's okay alhamdulillah " "can we go in and see Her," Mami said. The doctor nodded and left them.

They went inside to find her in a seating position on the bed "Assalamu alaykum " (peace be upon you) They said upon entering  "Wa Alaikum salam" (and to you too) she replied.

Ummi's P.O.V

I watched as an elderly woman holding a little girl I think her daughter  and someone around her age maybe her husband. After them two men around my age came in.

Masha Allah they were very handsome. I lowered my gaze and focused on my fingers. I then raised my head as I remembered what I wanted to ask "where am I and how did i get here?" I said looking at the elderly woman

"Your in Egypt and we don't know we just saw you by the river bank ". I nodded slowly. I layed my head on the headrest as a headache began to form. "If you don't mind me asking "Who are you and how did you get in an accident? " the elderly man beside her asked.

"I'm Aisha Ummi, twenty two years old and done with my university. I reside in Saudi Arabia in Riyadh. My parents are business owners. My dad owns a furniture company called the FA'AIMA households and my mom owns a clothing brand called Y&K.

They have their brands world wide and were coming back from a business trip. I and my sister were on our way to pick them up when we met in accident.

The last thing I remember was rolling down the hill,landing in the river and hitting my head on a stone." I concluded.

By the time I was done i had a massive headache. I closed my eyes and soon enough I was out like a light.

Mina's P.O.V

All my life I had grown up with Baba telling me how Uncle Yahya took everything that belong to him from his rightful wealth and his parents love. I grew up hating them and now that I've seen them face to face my hate for them grew.

I can see why Baba despises them a lot. Everyone loves them but disregard me and Baba. Even when Mama died they didn't care.

From now on I will only love to see their downfall and nothing else. I watched from my room as Asmi, Zarah, Hauwa and Hajar went towards their part of their house with loads of shopping bags and Havilla bags.

I scoffed. I wonder what they want to do. Anyways why should I care I hate their guts too. I sat on my window seat using my phone. "Mina!!" Ammi called from downstairs as my room was in the main mansion.

"What do you want old hag?" I shouted back. I've always hated her just as much as she hated me. After that silence. I smirked in satisfaction.

"Banza, Dan iska, karuwa da ke, Wawiya,doluwa,shegiya,mahaukatciya." (Prostitute like you, stupid, dumb, bastard, mad girl)

She kept reigning insults on me and my smirk turned to a frown in d blink of an eye. I silently waited for her to finish.

Few minutes later a maid came in. "Ammi said i should bring this to you " she said her head bowed. I hissed looking at the cold stone bag in her hand "Tell her I don't want anything from her stupid granddaughters "

I heard the door close as the maid went out. I closed my eyes for a second then stood up and made my way to the bathroom.

I took a shower and changed into my pyjamas before moving downstairs to have dinner.

I stood in shock as nobody was in the dining room. I stopped a passing maid "Where is everybody?"

"Ma'am Every body already had dinner " she said "is there any food left?" She shook her head "Ammi said no food should remain and the remnants were distributed to us workers " she said and left to continue with her work.

I rolled my eyes and went towards the kitchen. Turning the knob I was shocked. I rattled the knob. UGH. I kicked the door one last time before going back to my room I slumped on bed.

Why the hell would she lock the door.

🔥🔥
Ding dong.

Soooo suprise suprise UMMI'S ALIVE.

Heh who saw that coming i know i did.

I decided to switch povs apart from zarah's. We saw about three povs right.

How did you take the news😂😂 I wonder what's going to happen.

I'm so so so happy. It's hard to believe i started this exactly three months ago but now we're almost at 1k reads just a few more reads to go.

Thank you to all the people who helped me achieve this. There were a lot of times were I felt like quitting.

But thanks to kamilah_muk Khadibash018 Eeasharh and zaynerb22 i found the courage to continue.

And alhamdullilah I am here today thanks to them and many of you. I'm actually crying right now 😭❤❤❤ just no amount of thank you will be enough I love you guys❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Lastly lastly you guys know the drill

Vote

Comment

Share and A follow will help.

Also please give my new book the same amount of love you gave this.