Ellie chose not to say anything about Draco's family supporting Voldemort. Everybody already knew his father supported him; he was all over the daily prophet last year when He returned. And she definitely didn't want to upset Draco. 

~...I can't say much about the Greers. They're secretive. Even Father said they're the most private family he's ever met. Perhaps that's why I've been put forth to wed their empty-headed daughter. Perhaps I've been put to a task. I wonder if Father needs me to find out where the Greers' loyalty lies? With the Dark Lord, or is this family just disposable? Not many would like them being rid of. They're Purebloods. Even the Dark Lord doesn't like disposing of Purebloods. 

He'd be proud to read or hear that I've done my research, been so much more inspired by my grandfather who isn't even alive anymore. His journal opened my eyes so much more than they were before. The Dark Lord needs someone like me. I want to be like my grandfather. I'll show Him this someday.

I'll get the Dark Mark inked into my arm as soon as I can.

My Lord, let me prove my devotion to you... Let me prove my worth.-- ~

"I can't read anymore!" Ellie exclaimed, flipping the thick journal shut. 

Draco was staring distantly down at his arm, his eyes bigger than they were before. He shook his head and looked at Ellie, shooting her a look of disbelief.

"What did you expect, Greer? That he'd be writing about school crushes and how much he hates his homework? It's Nikolai -- look at how he's treated you," the pale boy scoffed, half his face darkened by the shadows and the other half... the other half just wasn't happy. 

Ellie sighed. "I know. I had a feeling, I just hoped that I was wrong. And he's so young, which also attributed to the fact that I also had a feeling -- or just a hope -- that I may have just been exaggerating my thoughts."

Draco nodded slightly, his eyes suddenly looking distant again. 

"Besides," Ellie huffed in disbelief, catching the attention of Draco, "what complete noodle-brain even has a journal? How much of an imbecile do you have to be to write that kind of rubbish down for anyone to just nick and read?"

Draco chuckled for a split second, catching Ellie off guard, before he flicked his eyes up to meet hers, pursing his lips. "So... what now then? You've read all about his wet dreams."

Ellie laughed, causing Draco to smirk at her. Her laughter slowly died out when she realised that she didn't know what to do now. 

"Should we give this to Dumbledore? We need to give it to someone," Ellie suggested. Draco shook his head at her.

"What's Dumbledore going to do? Send Nikolai to Azkaban for writing about supporting the Dark Lord? Nobody who likes Him gets sent away, only those who act on his orders and are stupid enough to get caught," Draco said with a soft huff. Ellie frowned; she didn't like the way he referred to this evil man as 'the Dark Lord.'

"But he might be able to do something about this!"

"Think about it, Ellie, what he can do?" Draco said, raising his voice slightly. Ellie could see that Draco wasn't angry with her, or annoyed with her, the concern for her in his eyes said otherwise. The Slytherin pursed his lips for a few seconds, his eyes searching Ellie's. "Don't make me regret going behind Nikolai Orlov's back to do this for you. Dumbledore can only do so much over some stupid diary. Nikolai would figure out somehow that I took part in it. And his father... isn't a very nice man, Ellie. One word to his father is all it would take for mine to go down. And me. Do you want that?"