"Fine! But whenever I can take my clothes off you better be prepared." I smirked licking my lips. "I'm a Taurus baby, I'm always ready." I popped my imaginary collar and she laughed.

"What time you comin' out?" I asked her. "Should be this afternoon." I nodded propping my feet up on the leather chair in front of me.

I heard shuffling and I looked over seeing RoRo changing her position and rubbing her eyes. I looked out the window seeing the sky was now a lighter shade than it was before.

"Well I'll see you when you get here." I told her licking my lips once again. "Get some cocoa butter chapstick." She hung up and I just chuckled.

"She always hanging up on you." I laughed hearing Darren's voice. "She gon' know who's in charge real soon." I smirked cockily leaning back in my chair.

"I think your songs describe your sex life vividly. Ion wanna know anymore." I laughed louder than I intended. "You ain't gotta say it like that."

Beyoncé Knowles | Tappahannock, VA

I walked downstairs out of the room hearing small chatter from downstairs. I walked down the steps and the chatter was more so rapping. I turned the corner seeing Myles with headphone on as he rapped the lyrics that was on the pad in front of him. I had to admit he was real talented but still had some work to do. I walked into the kitchen to get me something to drink and a small snack. I opened the fridge and got myself a bottle of water then into the pantry to get a fruit cup.

I walked back into the living room and sat next to Myles. He took off his headphones and put them beside of him.

"You sound good." I told him while dipping my spoon into the tasty treat. "Thanks. I've been working on a few things here and there." I smiled watching the passion behind his eyes.

"You told Christopher yet?" I asked scooping more of the fruits on the cup. "Not as yet. When it comes to music, Chris is something different. He has ears like moths, sharp as fuck." I laughed. He wasn't lying. He had a musical ear and you could hear it within his harmonies and the different keys he could sing in.

"That's accurate." We both laughed. It shortly died down as we sat in silence. "I want to tell him but he'd be so hard on me. I don't wanna deal with so much pressure as yet. I'm still trying to feel my way through some things." I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"I think he's gonna be hard on you so you don't face what he has from the industry. He's so underrated yet legendary at the same time." Chris has come a long way music wise. He had developed a signature sound and you'd know it's his before the music starts.

There so many artists that Chris had inspired. Many of them had the young sound and swag when it either came to delivery or song writing. He has impact and so much more than he is every credited for. Sitting with him and just writing so many songs you could tell he can easily adapt to anyone. He's so versatile that you can't fit him in one box. RnB will forever be the backbone of his music but it's deeper than the explicit language and complex dance moves.

"He's like a mentor to me...I look up to him so much so I wouldn't wanna disappoint him." I moved closer to him and rest my hand on his shoulder.

"You have seen him on his worst and best. If anything he'll be proud that you can fall and still get back up again." He turned to me and I gave him a genuine smile to match my words. "As long as I've known him, he was always about not giving up. He went through one of the toughest situations a teenager could ever face and then released an album that won him his first Grammy." I watch as the smile formed on his face.