-4- Tony -4-

Danny had just explained what was going on to me and Sketch.
They were just taking a break from watching Colin, Lillian had taken over for now.

"That's wonderful!" Sketch burst out, lifting the boy in a hug and twirling around. Nobody even glanced our way, as they were all used to her random outbursts.

"Oh Tony isn't this great!? Ducky already trusts us enough to watch over Dan!"

I can't help but smile. They haven't been this excited since her, Colin and Larry snuck that peanut butter cereal into the house.

"Yes, it is very exciting. But," Sketch turns her head to me, and I make it clear that this is very serious. "this is also a big responsibility."

She sets Danny down and groans.

'Typical Sketchbook, being overdramatic about the smallest of things.'

I sigh, crossing my arms and wait for them to finish their rant about how 'boring' and 'mean' I am.

This takes exactly five minutes and 2.5 seconds.

Once she ends with the usual angry huff and crossing-of-the-arms, I take my turn to speak.

"If we mess this up," I say in a low voice, stepping so she has to look up see my face (as i'm still taller) "Red will probably throw us out, or worse; do what he did to Colin, and finish the job."

She's silent... but then inky tears begin to pool in the corners of her eyes

Oh dear... I've gone too far...

I knew I shouldn't have brought up Colin, aaand now his best friend is crying.

"I-...Sketch i'm sorry." they just sit on the floor and clutch their sides, still crying.

'Well you did a bang-up job, didn't you Tony...'

"I'm sure he's alright, I- he probably just needs time to process things."

Oh! Well that seemed to help! She sniffs and wipes the ink out of their eyes, chuckling weakly.

"Yeah, you're probably right...I mean, you are the smart one...heh.." they start playing with their hair, keeping her gaze low.

I really do feel sorry... Sketch is Colin's closest friend, and I reminded them of the fact that he almost died.

They get up, we hug for exactly one minute and thirty seconds, and they go back to watching over Colin.

Danny seems to have disappeared. He's probably off with Greene and Red.

I look around the room and try to think of what to do now.
I don't feel like talking to anyone...and anything that might have been on my schedule obviously isn't happening.

"Might as well take some time to relax." I mutter as I walk to the couch.

A few seconds after I sit down, the anxiety and worry i've been ignoring hits me like a bat to the face.

I lay down and cover my face with one of the pillows on the couch.

There's far too many things going on in my head for me to deal with right now, and sleep sounds wonderful.

-

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Greene P.O.V █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂

It's odd, seeing the objects as...not...objects.

Tony (Becky and Joe it's weird saying their names) is heh- clocked out on the couch.
I never thought they would actually need sleep.

Honestly, I never thought anything of them besides they're evil and terrifying, but now?

Seeing all of them interact throughout the day, talking, goofing around, even seeing Sketch watch over the other computer...
They seem a lot like a real family.