-3- Danny Time! -3-

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ No P.O.V █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

It was a cool, sunny day outside, too bad all the children were in school right now.

The school day had just started in fact! The 5th grade teacher was just finishing up morning role call.

"Danny Wiederlich?" She called out.

It was silent for a moment, then a quiet voice said,
"That's not my name..."

The teacher asked him to speak up.

"That isn't my name anymore Miss..."

"What do you mean?" She asked hesitantly.
Everyone in town knew Danny and his....friends, Red Guy and Green Lach, had gone missing for a whole month. And when they returned...

Lets just say it was something the town didn't talk about.

"My dad is in jail Miss."

"....What's your name then?"

"Guy, Danny Guy!"
The boy smiled as he spoke. The teacher wrote a long something on a piece of paper, and told Danny to give it to Mr. Red when he went home.

-

The rest of the day went along nicely, and now school was nearly over, the teacher giving a small announcement to her class.

"Now listen up! International Family Day is on the fifteenth of next month, and I have a special project for all of you!"

The children all paused in grabbing their bags to listen.

"I am giving you until the fourteenth of May to make a presentation all about your family! It doesn't have to be fancy, but you need to include everyone who lives with you. Understand?"

A chorus of 'Yes Ma'am's were heard. One a bit more hesitant than the rest.

"Alright, now off you go!"

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Danny P.O.V █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂

'Everyone who lives with me..?'

Thinking about that confused me. Should I include the teachers? Red and Greene might not like it...

Oh!! Red's here! I can ask him on the way home!

I ran up and hugged him, and he ruffled my hair. I got to sit in the passenger seat, something special might have happened!

It was really quiet for a few minutes. But then Red sighed and started talking.

"So, Dan...something's happened at home, and-"

Wait, something's happened?
"Are Greene and the teachers okay?"

"Yes they're fine. But Danny, when we get home, the teachers are going to look a bit...different."

Different? I'm a little confused, but both of us don't say anything more.

-

After a bit more silence, we're home!
I rush out of the car and go straight in the house. I heard Red call, "Wait!" but I don't see why.