Ace sensed multiple pairs of eyes on him which was irritating him so he looked up from his plate to yell at them to stop staring but his voice got caught in his throat as his eyes widened.

You! Ace exclaimed.

This only made the female's smirk to widen. Looks like someone finally decided to wake up, how are you feeling sqirt? Ace stood up from his place with a look of confusion while the female closing in on him. All of a sudden she held him in a headlock and gave him a noggie, then released him. Luffy who was munching his food looked up at the commotion as he chewed on a piece of meat.

Ah!! It's you!! Luffy jumped up from his place leaving his food. Thank you for saving Ace!! He bowed down but immediately stood straight with stars in his eyes. You were soooo cooooolllll!! Join my crew! The female only raised an eyebrow at the boys behavior but before she could answer the boy continued. Hey do you poop? The female sweat dropped. Ace knocked Luffy head with his fist saying that it's not something you ask people with a blush evident on his face in embarrassment for his stupid brother.

The female blinked then giggled a little which caught their attention.  Well~ I'm not joining any crew for the time being... and I'm just as human as you are, just with a pair of wings, a bit of magic and a tad bit more durable then an average human. She said with a wink.

Cool!! Luffy said with stars in his eyes.

So... who are you exactly? And why did you save me? Ace asked with curiosity.

I'm (Y/N) and I saved you because, I can't let you die and if I let you die your mother will come to haunt me in my sleep. She shivered at the thought. Its not the best feeling.

Ace's eyes widen along with a few others who heard the comment except for White beard who was just looking at her from the corner of his eyes as he took a huge gulp of sake. Y-you know my m-mom? Ace shuttered out in disbelief.

Ofcourse I know Rouge, she was my best friend. How do you think I came to know you.

How...? Ace asked in a barely audible tone, but everyone caught it.

Wait! She started to search through her small bag which she brought with her and pulled out an old picture frame. She then handed it to Ace who took it with shaking hands.

In the picture there was Rouge sitting on her bed  with a content smile, holding a sleeping baby Ace in her arms while (Y/N) held Rouge up in a sitting position with a grin. On seeing the picture Ace teared up not being able to hold back any longer. (Ace loved his mom so obviously he'll tear up at the sight of his dead mom). The other commanders took a peek over his shoulder, some silently cooed at the sight of baby Ace while some smiled.

You can have it. She said with a grin. I also have this... she pulled out a wooden ship, it was not just any ship it was the Oro Jackson, there was even a carving of R+R with in a heart on its side. Your mom loved that, she told me that it was a gift from Roger... she giggled. When you were a baby you never let go of that, it was your favorite sleep buddy. You were never into the teddy bears i bought you... some laughed at that but Ace was too focused on the picture to notice anything else. So she placed it on the table beside him.

T-thank you... Ace said in a shaky voice. She just grinned.

No need to thank me after all you are my God Son.

.

.

.

.