2. Who are you?

Normal P.O.V

The clash between the two sent shockwaves, a huge dust cloud formed and when it settled down, their fists collided and neither were budging even an inch. It looked like they were evenly matched, it only pissed off Akainu more. His fists became molten lava but the mysterious female didn't even flinch or show any signs of discomfort, she just glared at him.

It was evident that the female was using Haki to protect her skin but even if one used Haki they should at least feel something. This enraged Akainu even more.

(A quick note, most of them think that Ace is dead or at least dying)

Who the hell are you?! Why did you interfere with the execution of Roger's son!! He and the son of Dragon must die here!! I will eradicate anyone who stands in my way!! Akainu shouted as he jumped back to ready the next blow.

*chuckles* Just try. The female said with a mysterious glint on her eyes and smirk in her voice as if daring him to attack her.

This only made him mad as he charged in but was stopped with her lance. The lance looked like it was made from some hard material embroidered with colored gems. (You can change it if you want) With a push she sent him flying a few feet but before he could stabilize himself she was right at his face sending a powerful kick to his skull, which sent him crushing down in to one of the caverns White beard had created.

She was about to fly down there to continue the battle but was interrupted by a light beam. She deflected it with her wings which was coated with Haki. She then glared at the culprit who dared to interfere in her fight. The said man looked bored as he held his hands up in surrender like he didn't mean to do it.

Oh looks like my hands slipped... Kizaru stated in his slow voice.

She turned to face him dared him to do that again, it happened in a flash they both collided. The marines were shocked that the female was able to keep up with Kizaru's light speed. White beard only raised his eyebrow looking at the new participant as a glint of remembrance appeared in his eyes, he chuckled at the thought.

Gurarara...

Pops! Do you know that women?! One of the commanders asked.

In a way... He saw her follow Kizaru and took the battle else where, He then turned to Marco and the other commanders and ordered a retreat. Marco! Sons! Get your brothers to safety! Retreat to the ship!!

Pops! What about you?!

My era has come to an end! I'm a relic of the past, I have no place in the new world!! I'll carve up a path for you to retreat! Now go my sons!! White beard ordered.

Old man!!

Pops!! We are not leaving without you!! Please come with us!!

Just then Akainu burst from cavern like a volcano and rushed towards Jimbe, White beard intercepted him by sending a shock wave to his abdomen to which Akainu coughed up blood. Akainu then sent a lava fist aimed to White beard's head who dogged it by tilling his head and swung his arm and hit Akainu's side with an other shockwave, which shattered at least a few ribs, knocking him out cold. He then sent a huge shockwave and split Marine Ford into two.