Adam let out a huge laughter which made Elena more furious .

"Hey El, this is nothing , you were just ignored..there is nothing to be embarrassed",explained Mia.

But Mia could feel what Elena would have experienced.

'How could he be such a jerk....'Mia thought to herself.

Mia leaves to the yearbook committee.

..........................

"Hey, patty, who is the layout editor here? I still didn't get to know the person", claimed Mia.

"It's me!!",said a familiar voice standing behind Mia.

Mia turns and finds out that it was Jane.

"Hey Jane!!, I was hoping who it was!! So, it's you... Perfect",said Mia.

"So, the editor of the yearbook is looking for layout editor, anything important Mia?", asked Jane.

"Actually I was working on an article about freedom for my journalism class and I thought it would be good idea for this weekend's publishing content. I don't why, but I wanted to publish something based on women's freedom.
I have a draft, would you like to look after it ?",asked Mia.

"Wow, Mia it's really thoughtful of you. I  will definitely help you in editing the article!! Women's freedom,  something important to discuss about.
So you wanted to be a journalist in the future?", asked Jane.

Mia has never planned anything for the future. She hasn't put much interest towards her future.

She replied ," We know what we are(for now)but don't know what we may be' in the future. So, I haven't decided anything about it".

They spoke for few more minutes and she left. Jane has agreed on writing the article together and she has always been a perfect feminist. So , Mia has thought it was good for Jane to do such an article.

Mia has planned out her first editing work and she wanted her first article to be inspiring.

Mia has one simple thing in mind everytime 'either you do it or don't do it.
Don't spend time in planning and dropping it in the middle . Once you decide something, do it.' She often relates it to  Shakespeare words 'To be or not to be, that is the question'.

.............

Mia enters literature class and finds Alec sitting in the front desk.

'Jeez , why do he have to sit here...' she thought to herself.

As all the chairs have been occupied, so she was made to sit near Alec.
Mia tried to ignore Alec throughout the class. Then the bell rings. She packs her stuff to leave and so does Alec.

"See you around, guitarist ",teased Alec and he left.

Mia became speechless, after the music class incident, she knew he would make fun of her soon or later.

'Such a jerk.. that was so sarcastic....i will definitely make him pay for all the things he did....

Mia actullay planned on apologizing for offending him in the music class but after he acted like a complete jerk, she dropped the idea of apologizing and took up the idea of revenge.

....................

Shopping has never been  Mia's cup of tea. She often finds it frustrating to shop clothes and other stuff. But Elena is greatly into fashion. Elena always wanted Mia to become fashionable.

Today, Mia tried really hard to come out of her comfort zone and tried out different clothes while Adam was busy suggesting clothes for them to try. 
Then they had dinner together and on the way home.

"Hey, Mia ,you were really amazing today , no compliments from your side for shopping too long", said Elena.

"You know , sometimes it's good to step out of your comfort zone and try new things , so you can learn something.
Today I was clear of something,  that I can never get into fashion", joked Mia and made them laugh.

........................

It was 8.30 and Mia was trying to concentrate on her homework.

She heard her mom shouting
"Mia, Mia come down, quicker please".

Mia was dressed in tshirt , shorts and hair was made into messy bun. She had  no idea about a visitor until she came down to the living room.

"Meet sara, my friend and my work companion", introduces Rebecca.
Sara looked familiar to Mia. Sara was taller and had black wavy hair , pretty brown eyes. She had a charming smile. She hugged Mia before Mia could greet.
Mia found her to be too friendly.

"So , where is your son? You said he would come to pick you up from here?," Rebecca asked Sara.

"Oh, he is waiting out and I will leave now, thanks for the ride Rebecca ", thanked Sara.

"Come on , invite him in! I will get introduced", said Rebecca.

Mia had no idea what they were talking about.

Sara leaves and brings back someone along with her.

'Holy shit....' Mia was almost frozen.

"Hey , I'm Rebecca and this is my daughter Mia", Rebecca introduced herself to Alec.

Sara was Alec's Mother. Their moms work together. Mia knew that  it was not going end well.

"Hey", greeted Alec and he was too surprised.

"What do you do?", asked Rebecca

"I go to The Webb high school", answered Alec.

"Oh wow, So you two know each other?", questioned Rebecca.

Mia shakes her head for a no.

'Oh crap, why do I have to look this awkward, at a situationlike this...Alec fields is definitely gonna blow up everything, ...he is gonna tell my mom all about my harsh  words... come on...I want the ground to open up below me.....I'm finding the situation totally embarrassing for no reason' Mia's mind was full of thoughts.

She thought Alec would say something sarcastic and make up an awkward situation for her. Because Mia was living with a good reputation in her home. She was considered as the most innocent one among all.

Suddenly Justin comes down to the living room and he was introduced to them.
"Hey , little one",  Alec said to Justin but kept smirking at Mia.

After few minutes,  they said goodbye and left the home.

'Thank god that jerk didn't say anything...how come he was different now....He would be waiting to do something really embarrassing later.....
Mia thought herself.

She has to face him tomorrow at school and Alec would have definitely planned something to make fun of her. She was frustrated on things that happened so far with him.

.....................

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter...there is lot more to catch up...
Check out the next chapter to know happens....
Stay tuned for other updates...