"Here you here" Semiloore said his voice making the class go quiet.

"Hey Chioma" Semiloore called.

"Snr Semiloore" Chioma greeted.

"Snr Semiloore" I also greeted flashing him a wide smile.

He merely nodded before his gaze shifted to Chioma.

"Let's talk" Semiloore said before turning to I and Fefe, "Let me borrow your friend for a while" Semiloore added.

I wondered what they wanted to talk about. They never spoke to each other before and Semiloore was acting like they had something together.

Everyone wore surprised looks when Semiloore voluntarily grabbed Chioma's hand and led her out of the class.

I turned to Fefe who also wore a wide eyed expression. I stood up grinning.

Fefe landed a firm slap at the back of my head and I turned to her fire blazing in my eyes.

"Fefe stop this thing now, I don't like it. Your hand is painful" I complained bitterly.

"Just now what were you doing?" Fefe asked as I turned to the classroom.

Everyone was still talking and Gisting. Chioma was also sitting behind me, the broom with which she was using to loose my hair still in her hand. She wore a startled expression, seeing me just stand up and start smiling but have surprised her.

"Imagining again?" Fefe asked but it come out more like a statement than a question.

Chioma burst into laughtef immediately as I smiled wryily and sat down back in Chioma's bosom.

"God will help your life" Fefe said as I wriggled my eyebrows at her.

I and Fefe slowly walked towards the already crowded school notice board. Everyone was trying to check the houses they were put under. Chioma sat down as she yawned.

"I have a bad feeling about this" Chioma said as I laughed.

"They have put you in Blue House" I said laughing wholeheartedly.

"God forbid" Chioma said swinging her fingers over her head.

"You'll see" I said with a mischievous smile.

"Snr Phil is in Blue House!" Someone yelled and the already crowded students broke into a frenzy.

"Mad o"

Someone started reeling off the names of the students in Blue House as everyone was surprised. A lot of good students were put in Blue House. That meant Blue House would be going for a change this year.

I laughed trying to guess the house that would get last this year. My smile froze when I heard my name.
Chioma and Fefe burst into laughter as I hurried toghe notice board squeezing my way through.

The Blue House list came into view as I hurriedly scanned my eyes through it. My heart was seriously thumping against my chest and it almost jumped out of my chest when I saw my name.

OLANIYI OMOTOKE C.

I squeezed my way out of the crowd wearing a crestfallen expression. Something told me this was payback for having made jest of Blue House so much.

Chioma and Fefe were still laughing seriously and Fefe was almost falling off the chair. My expression darkened immediately.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Na Blue House you dey" Fefe said aloud laughing.

"Abeg no remind me" I snapped as Chioma burst into laughter again.

"Good for you" Chioma teased as I hissed and folded my arms.

"At least Snr Phil is in my house" I said my mood raising a little.

"Don't worry you people won't carry last this year" Fefe teased as I glared at her.

"We cannot carry last" I added.

"How will they carry last when they have the clapping champion with them?" Chioma asked as she and Fefe coursed into laughter again.

"Who is clapping champion?" I asked the obvious.

"Who else?" Chioma replied.

"You nah" Fefe added.

"Ehn ehn abi?" I asked throwing my arms forward.

"Ehnnn" Fefe said still laughing.

"It will do you like shock, and I will do something this year" I said confidently.

"Oyaaaaaa, give it up for the clapping champion" Fefe started yelling as I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Ode, be making mouth, na clap you go do las las" Chioma added.

"E go do you like girigiri gbam gbam" I said hissing and turning to walk away.

"Eeeeeee" Fefe and Chioma continued hailing that I couldn't help but laugh.

"Sha go and check your house" I said seating down and running my fingers through my thick black hair.

I had already loosed my hair and currently it was packed up. My hair was very thick and long and of course carrying the same hair for almost three months was so joke. It was scratching me like craze.

Chioma walked up with a blank expression.

"Where they put you?" I asked.

"Red House" Chioma replied.

"Who are the people there?" I asked.

"Normal people" Chioma replied.

"Orrrh... " I said trying to tease her.

I walked up to where Fefe was standing with a black look on her face.

"Wetin happen?" I asked as I started checking the house her name was under.

Her name was under Yellow House. My eyes continued to widen seeing the names under her house. I burst into laughter making Chioma rush towards us.

"Wetin?" Chioma asked.

"Na under Yellow House Fefe dey" I replied.

"So what na happen?" Chioma asked again confused.

"Abeg check the list" I said laughing wholeheartedly.

It didn't take up to two minutes before Chioma joined me in laughing. Fefe just folded her hands angry while she glared at us.

People they were usually in Blue House were now in Yellow House. Even the others in Yellow House had little or zero sport talent

"E be like say na your house go carry last this year" I said holding my stomach.

-----------------------

My stomach o..... So when I was writing this chapter; I laughed to my heart fill. Like it was so funny to me.

Karma is a certified bitch ejor,  Fefe oo..... Lmao.

So don't forget to drop a review and click on the book to see the changes I made in Campus Crush.

Please I need your help in the aspect of dropping a review; its important.

Thank you.

Semiloore™