Chapter 29: Rain Song

Comenzar desde el principio

Happy: "Fucking hell little kitten, you know I meant the room!"
Kitty: "The room is there." She teased.
Happy: "Really? Fuck, cause all my eyes can seem to focus on is your beautiful face and that fucking amazing ass of yours peeking out in the back." She giggled a little as she smiled.
Kitty: "Well if you don't like it then just delete..." She teased.
Happy: "FUCK THAT! I'm keeping it and you know it!!... Now, tell me why you're laying there like that... you don't normally sleep naked when you're alone." The fact that he remembered that made her heart leap into her throat as the butterflies tried to escape.
Kitty: "Well to be honest, when I left this morning I thought I was going to be home later today but since everything that's been going on there, I decided I was safer here... so I don't have any other clothes with me. I'll pick some up tomorrow but for tonight, this will do... besides it's nice to just let everything 'breathe' for a night."

She giggled but abruptly stopped when she heard him growl deeply. It was his extra dangerous growl which meant either something had thoroughly pissed him off or his primal sex beast was about to break free. She bit her lip knowing it was probably the latter.

Happy: "Christ sake woman! Are you trying to get me to hop on my bike and drive down there!?" His voice was low but it spoke loud and threateningly... in a good way. It made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, as a shiver ran down her body, causing a moan to escape her lips unexpectedly. She clasped her hand over her mouth as she cursed internally, no doubt he heard her, and that's not what she wanted to happen but the damn man knew all the right buttons to push to get her craving him and dripping wet.
Happy: "Little kitten..." his voice was deep, dark and seeming emotionless and she could just imagine what his face looked like, since it was one she had seen so many times when they were together and it made her feel like she was a teen all over again. Nervousness in her stomach, her heart racing, eyes widen in anticipation and her whole consciousness rendering her in the state of some horny submissive wanting to do whatever she had to, to make him satisfied and proud of her.
Kitty: "Y—yes Happy?" She tried to make her voice sound strong but he always knew when he got like that, she was putty for him.
Happy: "Touch yourself for me." It wasn't a question, it was an order, one she felt powerless to deny. She turned herself on her back and before she touched herself, she knew she needed his direction, it was all part of the game, the thrill for him.
Kitty: "Uhh Happy?" He grunted in reply, "W— where do you want me to touch?" She bit her lip. She hated how meek she sounded, it wasn't like her at all. And she definitely didn't think she should be doing this after she had done some playing earlier with Opie thinking it would make her feel dirty or whorish, but it was so weird, Happy had this thing, this power where when he got like that, her whole existence complied to his will, he had total control... sexually anyway.
Happy: "Clit. Rub your clit for me little kitten. I wanna hear you meow for me." His words were thick and hungry. She moved a hand delicately over her body and down to between her legs and as soon as she touched her swollen, sensitive clit, her back arched and she moaned loudly.
Happy: "That's a good girl... feels good doesn't it baby?" She could hear him slightly grunt and what appeared to be his pants being unzipped.
Kitty: "Mhm."
Happy: "Use your words little kitten." He demanded which made her pussy even wetter.
Kitty: "Yes Happy, it feels really good." Her eyes were closed, her body wiggling as she rubbed herself for him... fingers sticky with her fluids.
Happy: "Do you want to feel full baby?" He asked while she could hear some swift fapping.
Kitty: "Yes, please Happy, fill me up full!" She moaned, her other hand going up to her breast while her phone rested between her shoulder and ear.
Happy: "Ok little kitten, I want you to take your fingers and shove two into that delicious pussy of yours. Then fuck yourself with 'em, hard and fast just like I would with my dick." She whimpered as she shifted her hand down and did as he demanded, she pushed her middle and ring fingers into her sopping wet hole and cried out his name through the phone. She could hear his jerking get slightly faster with each moan she made while her fingers pumped in and out of herself.
Happy: "Yeah just like that little kitten, fuck that beautiful pussy with your cute little fingers. Fuck it faster, go faster and harder baby." And she did, moving her way up onto one elbow to hold herself up to get a deeper penetration.
Kitty: "Oh fuck Happy, I'm so close, I'm gunna..." he growled and interrupted her.
Happy: "Don't you fucking dare cum yet little kitten, you wait 'till I tell you to. Hear me?"
Kitty: "Mhm..."
Happy: "Words..."
Kitty: "Y—yes..." she whimpered as she tried to keep her orgasm at bay but soon was begging him to let her cum, she was so close, so ready and he'd say not yet. After a little bit he growled into her ear through the phone,
Happy: "Now baby!... cum now for me Kitty!" With that she released that coil she had been trying to hold onto and the flood gates opened. She fell back onto the bed, her gushing shooting out as she moaned and cried out his name.
Kitty: "Feliz!"
Happy: "Fuck Kitty!" She could hear him groan and then growl her name out loud as he too came. She knew his sounds well, knew he had made her wait to cum so that they could release together. He enjoyed not only taking control and making her do what he wanted, but he always loved feeling them cum together because it felt so intimate to him. Or at least that's what he had told her once a long, long time ago.
Happy: "I miss you little kitten. And you will be mine once again." Once they finally caught their breaths a little he spoke and she could hear the determined smirk in his voice.
Kitty: "You got a lot of work to do then." She said just as a huge yawn came over her.
Happy: "And I'll do it all too, but you need to go to bed baby. We can talk when you come back."
Kitty: "Alright. Goodnight Happy." He grunted back.
Happy: "Night Kitty. I ... love you..." he said the last part so quietly that if she was just a smidgen more passed the threshold of semi sleep she would have never heard it. He quickly hung up the phone and it left her completely unsure of everything but thankfully it wasn't for long as she passed out nearly immediately.