self care | shigaraki

pairing: shigaraki tomura x fem!reader

warnings: cursing (duh, it's shigaraki)

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"What the fuck is that?!"

Shigaraki stared at your green face mask in horror as you walked out of your bathroom. You asked Kurogiri to get you a few different ones with various other items so that you can have your own little "spa" day. There was nothing wrong with indulging in a little self care. You were also secretly hoping that this behavior would rub off on your boyfriend.

"It's a face mask, Tomura. It really helps to hydrate your skin. Maybe..you could do one with me!"

"Are you implying that there's something wrong with my face?"

"No! There's nothing wrong with it. I just think that you would like how it feels afterwards."

"I really don't thi-"

"Pleaseeeee Tomura? I'll finally watch you play that new game that you've been talking nonstop about!"

"Fine, fine! Just stop whining about it.."

⤛⤛⤛⤜⤜⤜

"Babe, I need you to stay still!"

"Get that shit away from me! It's too cold!"

You had the face mask on your hand, trying your best to calm Shigaraki down enough to actually get it on him. After a few moments of this, he finally stood still long enough for you to smear it on his face. You rubbed it in gently, making sure to get everywhere on his face. Standing back to admire your work, you gave him a simple peck on his lips. You winced at the feeling of his chapped lips against your soft ones, pulling away quickly in the process.

"We need to do something about those too.." you grumbled under your breath, hoping that he didn't pick up what you said.

You told him it needed to be left on for a few minutes to get the full effect.

"It's starting to make my face feel weird..." Shigaraki's finger reached up to touch the hardening mask.

"If it's hard enough, I can take it off now!"

You gripped edge of the face mask, slowly peeling it off his newly fresh skin. You rubbed his cheek softly with your finger, amazed by how smooth it suddenly was.

"Tomura, see how soft it is?!"

His hand reached up to feel the results of the face mask. He looked..shocked. Even though it didn't take away the entire rough feeling of his face, it was still pretty amazing how much improvement showed.

"It's..so smooth..."

"See, I told you so!" You beamed at him, mentally patting yourself on the back for helping him feel a little better about himself.

"Yeah..whatever," Shigaraki left the bathroom, heading straight for his video game console in the other room, "Now it's time for you to hold up your end of the deal!"

⤛⤛⤛⤜⤜⤜

A couple of days after Shigaraki's miraculous face mask, you tried to get him to do it again.

Your attempt failed, to say the least.

He refused to even look at it, much to your dismay. You eventually gave up trying, not knowing that he planned to use it again.

Way sooner than you thought.

⤛⤛⤛⤜⤜⤜

You stepped back into the base after initially leaving out to get some fresh air. When you left, Shigaraki was still at the bar, chatting with Kurogiri about something that you had no interest in knowing. He disappeared from the stool that he was once sitting at, leaving you confused as to why it seemed as if no one was around.

Not thinking too much on it, you walked into his room with the intent to watch something on his TV. What you didn't expect, was to hear two voices bickering from his bathroom.

You stalked over slowly, trying to listen in on the conversation before you.

"Why is it fucking burning?!"

"You have charred skin under your eyes, dumbass. Of course you don't put any right there!"

Your eyes widened as you realized what was going on.

"Tomura?! What are you and Dabi doing with my face mask?"

Shigaraki jumped at the sound of your voice, knocking over the container in the process.  Dabi smirked at his movements, turning his head to look at you.

"Crusty over here was showing off his sudden smooth skin to everyone else so, I wanted to try some for myself."

"Who are you callin-"

"I think...I'm just going to leave the both of you to it! Have fun!" You smiled before turning on your heel to leave them be. Dabi grabbed your arm to turn you back around to face the two boys.

"Where are you going, dollface? There's enough in here for everyone!"

You heard a sound that resembled a growl come out of Shigaraki's mouth in response to Dabi's actions. He gripped Dabi's wrist, holding it high with four fingers as his pinky threatened to fall.

"Keep your hands off of what's mine. I could kill you right now if I pleased."

"Hah! I'd like to see you try.."

"Do you guys ever stop arguing!" You stepped in between them, making Shigaraki drop Dabi's wrist. "I'll stay, just so you two don't end up killing each other."

"Sorry, (Y/n).." Shigaraki mumbled.

"Wow..you're so whipped."

"Shut the fuck up."