"Your wife is fucking asshole!" irita kong sigaw kay Adrian.

"Si sweetypie ko? Gago ka ah,"-CJ

"Just go!" pagtataboy ko sakanila.

"Dami naman pala chiks dito e," Kiro whispered at me while we are heading to our first class.

"I'm not interested,"

"Ay gago, 4 years na siyang wala loyal ka parin sanaol,"

Pumasok kami sa room 401 everyone in the room is looking at me there are only 2 seats available besides the girl na nakayuko.

"Pre, si Nicole yun diba?" Kiro whispered at me.

I looked at the girl who also looks in our direction I saw how shocked she is when she saw me but she just looked away acting like she didn't see us.

We walked in their direction to seat beside them since that's the only seats available.

She became more beautiful a fine woman. It's been ages since I last saw her. I can't even see any of her posts since her ig account is private and she's obviously trying to run away from me.

"Excuse me, miss," I said and she immediately removed her bag on the side seat.

It's fine my love put all of your things there I don't mind seating with them.

I sat beside her and I can smell her perfume fuck! It's driving me crazy, she didn't change her perfume it's still the same as what she used when we are still together.

I can't concentrate because of the shock that I am in the same room with the girl I've been looking for the whole 4 years.

Angelo called us to eat lunch with them and I saw Nicole there so I agreed with them. I glance a little bit at her but I immediately took it back since she might think something.

I can sense her glancing at me kaya I can't get a chance to look at her and enjoy looking at her beautiful face.

I also saw her picking and eating the peanuts I wanted to stop her from eating them because she's allergic to peanuts when Angelo also noticed it.

"Stupid," I whispered I saw how she was shocked when she heard what I just whispered that's not even for her.

That's for this bullshit Angelo who didn't know Nicole is already eating her food.

After class, we saw Nicole looking so frustrated because of his car.

"Pre mag isa lang uuwi, pahatid naman."

I don't know if I should thank Kiro for asking me to send her home because I badly want to be with her or punch him because he knows both of us might get awkward with each other. I'm not used to her being quiet Because she's always bubbly.

"Thanks," she said tumango naman ako sakanya.

I just found out that we live in the same Hotel, actually, it was owned by Kenneth it's a hotel condominium.

I didn't want her to know that we lived in the hotel so I started my engine to go somewhere I fucking don't know.

When I walked out of my condo I saw Nicole as much as possible I wanted to distance so she wouldn't notice me.

"Fuck!" I whispered when she suddenly passed out.

I rapidly carried her to my room. After taking care of her I cooked soup so that she can eat it after she woke up.

I cleaned the pictures of her in my room for heaven's sake I never imagine her going to my room. I put every polaroid picture of her on the black box that she once gave to me.