𝙩𝙞𝙠𝙩𝙤𝙠,, - 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙭 ✧

Začať od začiatku

bakugous face started to twitch. you could see the fake steam fuming out.

"MOVE AWAY FROM ME YOU GRAPE FREAK!"

-

"bakugou."

"what?"

"make a tik tok with me."

"fuck no."

"you're so lame, no wonder you're a normie. only cool people use tik tok."

bakugous ears perked up at that. "the hell did you say? let me give it a look." he said side-eyeing her phone. jiro made a smug face and slowly opened the app.

-

"i don't understand these jokes."

"dude, HOW? IT'S SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND." jiro groaned. so far bakugou was not understanding the humor of the app.

"how is saying 'it's jesus! say hello jesus!' FUNNY TO YOU? this app has fucking dog shit humor." he spat out.

"i bet you're the type of guy that laughs at dishwasher jokes, stop talking." jiro said rolling her eyes and putting a hand in his face.

"what? explain what that means bitch because i don't speak your tik tok language." he said, smacking her hand out his face. he leaned on his elbows and gave her his full attention.

"its a joke made by idiotic simp men to make fun of girls and say we belong in the kitchen." jiro squinted her eyes at him.

"how is that fucking funny?" bakugou sat up and laid on his back.

"wait what? wait dude, you respect women?" jiro fake gasped.

"no, no no no, hell fucking no! i never said that, dont put words in my mouth. i'm saying they should've called girls maids instead of dishwashers you bitch." bakuogu said with his eyes closed while smirking.

jiro just stood there staring at him.

he's fucking hopeless.

-

"WHY DO YOU KEEP PUTTING THE FUCKING CAMERA ANGLE ON MY FOREHEAD!" bakugou screamed.

"JUST STAND STILL OH MY FUCKING GOD STOP MOVING." jiro screamed just as loud back. she was standing on her bed facing bakugou while he stood on the ground.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP TRYING TO SHOW MY FOREHEAD YOU FREAK!" bakugou yelled.

"it's for A TIK TOK, I TOLD YOU THAT. DAMMIT BAKUGOU STAND STILL." she smacked his forehead.

"YOU BITCH IF YOU HIT ME AGAIN I WILL MURDER YOU." he screamed.

"WHATEVER. WHY ARE WE SCREAMING!" jiro yelled.

"i don't fucking know." bakugou mumbled.

jiro let out a big sigh. she was trying to make a tik tok of bakugou to post, but so far he was being difficult.

"okay now LISTEN. when i start recording from this angle, i'm going to need you to stare up at the camera the entire time, BUT DON'T MOVE YOUR HEAD! just keep saying 'don't be shy put some more' OKAY!" she added emphasis on some of the words so he would understand.

"WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO STARE AT THE CAMERA WITH THAT BRIGHT ASS FLASH ON!" he yelled.

"BECAUSE ITS FOR A TIK TOK GODDAMN DO YOU EVER LISTEN? as a reward you can kiss me after." jiro said proudly.

"whatever fuck this shit just start recording."

"okay i'm pressing it.. IT STARTED, NOW START TALKING!" she said between laughs.

"DONT BE FUCKING SHY PUT SOME MORE YOU DUMB BITCH, PUT SOME MORE, PUT SOME MORE YOU HOE, DONT BE SHY." he literally screamed while staring up into the bright flash of her camera. jiro couldn't hold in her laughs from above as she ended it.

gripping her hands from his head to his shoulders, she showed him the video.

"what the fuck- i look like i'm on drugs." bakugou arched his eyebrow up. "that's the whole point dude." jiro said while rolling her eyes.

starting to come off from standing on her bed, she took one foot off and grabbed bakugous sides for support. as she started to take her other foot off, she slipped. the pair became unbalanced as bakugou started to trip backwards.

jiro pulled his hair trying to stay up.

"STOP GRABBING MY HAIR YOU BITCH THAT HURTS." bakugou screamed as he continued to trip over things behind himself.

"WE ARE ABOUT TO FALL SHUT THE HELL UP." jiro screeched.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING CLUMSY. YOU BITCH." bakugou screamed as they fell backwards onto her carpet floor. a loud boom erupted throughout the room.

"owww" jiro said while rubbing her head. her head was hurting from the pain & she would most likely have headaches later.

what she didn't notice was bakugou's face turning pink below her.

"jiro.." suddenly bakugou couldn't talk. the position they were in was making him lost for words.

"what?" she said while rubbing her head. she blinked a couple times to make sure she could see.

"kiss me." he stated.

✧・゚: *✧・゚

thank you for supporting this book while i was gone

it means a lot to me :p

i decided to leave you guys

on a cliff hanger this chapter 😤

don't hate me for it

byeee <33