We are cutting cross people messily but I don't hear them, I can only hear our laughter mixing together and I can only feel my lips which are still tingling from the kiss.

"Come here," Aaron tugs at my hand and leads me to an isolated place behind the ice cream stalls. The place here is deserted, with no one here for miles. Behind us, the carnival is going on in full force but I don't see or hear a thing. I can only see Aaron's twinkling eyes and cocky smirk and I can only hear my own laughter spilling out of me in waves, as he backs me up against a shed.

"You've been driving me crazy," his voice is low as he grabs the clip holding my hair together and tucking it in his pocket, my hair coming down in light blonde, "Better."

I grab the front of his shirt and yank him down to my face and whisper, "Shut up and kiss me already."

That is all the invitation he needs before his eyes turn to a smoldering green and presses his lips to mine with an alarming intensity. He slips his hand under my top and I turn into a puddle in his arms. His hands are cold as he draws small circles on my waist with his thumbs and I almost pass out under him.

His lips move effortlessly against mine, tongue gliding with mine and my legs have long since turned to Jell-O.

"I've wanted to do this, you for so long," he whispers in a low voice against my mouth.

"Why didn't you?"

"Because," his lips trace my jaw and he peppers them with light kisses, "I didn't know if you liked me back."

"How could you not?" my voice sounds raspy and gravelly and I mentally pat myself on the back for forming coherent sentences because right now I can only focus on Aaron and his mouth on my skin.

"You," he squeezes my waist and I involuntarily let out a whimper, "Call me annoying most of the time."

He has well moved past my jaw and his face is now buried in my neck. I roll my head back and I see stars behind my eyes. I clutch his hair, which is sticking out in different directions and butterflies flicker in my chest, knowing that I did that.

He sucks on a spot just above my collar bone and I feel every bit of my sanity hurtling itself out of the window. I can feel his breath fanning my skin and my whole body is highly alert.

"Lexie?"

"Hmm?"

"You're so gorgeous, God!"

I want to tell him to stop talking and work that mouth in better ways but I lost my voice and the ability to form legible speeches a long time ago and it'd be kinda rude too.

He presses his lips against my ears and whispers, "Don't let it get to your head, okay?"

"Shut up."

His laughter is muffled against my jaw and I have had enough. I grab his face and kiss him languidly; deliberately slowing down my movements. He makes a guttural noise and moans inside my mouth and I am an electric wire let loose.

His hands trail up my bare skin and tease the underside of my bra, leaving a path of fire in their wake. This kiss is hungrier, more demanding than the last ones have been. I slide my hands over his chest, placing them right over his heart and he hisses in my mouth. The noise turning my brain into a sappy mush.

I bite his lower lip and his grip on my waist tightens at the action. His skin is warm under my touch and my nostrils are filled with the sandalwood and orange of him, spinning into a dizzy haze in my brain.

His lips are so soft, like clouds, like whipped cream at the top of your coffee, like summer rain melting in your face.

"Don't stop," I tremble against his mouth.

I move torturously slow, making sure I get to savor every bit of it. He nibbles on my lip and I am coming undone slowly. Going slow was a bad idea; this is a thousand times more intimate and infinitely more arousing.

He presses against me deeper and I shoot up in sparks in his hands but before anything could progress, my phone buzzes in my pocket and we jerk apart.

"It's Ellie," I check my phone breathlessly, "She's waiting for us and they are worried."

"Let's go then," he holds out his hand to me.

He is breathing heavily and my heart lurches in my chest when I take him in. His shirt is tucked out from his pants and is disheveled, with the first two buttons hanging open. His hair is a tangled black mess and there are dark pink lipstick smudges around his mouth. His eyes are wide awake and bright glinting greens. His mouth is stretched open in a wide grin, in all his classic Aaron cockiness.

I take his hand and look up. The sky overhead is a map of twinkling stars but they have got nothing on Aaron's smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?