The Start

Author: "damn it, I'm late" was the only thing running through her head as she was standing at the bus stop eagerly waiting for the bus to arrive. Yes, its the first day of school and she was running late due to crowded buses. She had told her friends to be at school early to spend time before school started...of course, that won't be happening today. She was finally able to get on a bus to be on her way there. Within a few minutes of speed walking, she was now in front of her classroom, hesitating to go inside.

Her : *thoughts* Ugh late on the first day of school well that's embarrassing.

Author: After entering, she greeted the teacher and sat down after finding her seat. Her eyes wandered around the class and spotting her friends here and there. She mouthed a little "sorry" to her friends as she was supposed to meet them before. She continued looking around and seeing a few unknown faces.

Her: Yo, are those all new kids? There are quite a few of them.

classmate: bruh, did you forget that we are gonna have a few Grade 8 students in our class?

Her : *thoughts* How the hell could I forget something that important. UGH nevermind we'll probably somehow get along.

Author: She continues looking around until her eyes stopped on a guy.

Her : *thoughts* He is also an eighth grader...he kind of looks like my old crush...especially the hair but he seems more uninterested in class unlike my old crush

Author: Yes, she has had multiple crushes but isn't drawn to having a bf, she prefers just liking them nothing more. A lot of girls appeared to have a crush on the guy she liked, another reason why she backed away. The idea of a guy liking her isn't engraved in her head, and will never be because of her stupidity.

Author: Soon it was recess and she hurriedly went out of class waiting to her friends. Of course, she had spent the entire period glancing at the 8th grader that caught her attention earlier. As she impatiently waited for her friends, she saw him coming down the stairs as they made eye contact, she frantically looked away, embarrassed.

Her: AHHHH HE CAUGHT ME. NOW HE WILL THINK I'M CREEPY.why the hell am I doing this. *deep breaths* please god I don't want more crushes pleaseeeee....