"Good morning gorgeous, looking very cute for your first day!" he said, passing me my travel mug of coffee all ready to go. I smiled appreciatively.

"Thanks dad. I gotta run, I'll see you tonight?" he nodded in return.

"Of course, possum. I'll see you later. Have an amazing day at school okay? You've got this!" 

I rushed out the door eagerly, and got into my new white volvo, feeling like the new me. Same Juliet, different home and new car. Now off to my new school.

Pulling into the school, I was thankful I got there a little early to give me time to head to the office, and meaning there was less of a crowd. The school seemed very plain, stock standard, which I appreciated seeing as it was what I had pictured. The few people in the parking lot certainly took notice of the new car in the lot, most likely because I had arrived a little late in the semester and stuck out as the new kid obviously. I averted my eyes and grabbed my books and backpack.

"Uh hi, I'm here for my schedule and map?" I asked quietly to the woman at the reception desk.

"Of course! You must be our newest, Juliet is it?" she seemed friendly. 

"Yes, that's me."

The woman handed me a map and schedule of my classes, and pointed me in the direction of my locker. Unfortunately, by the time I had gotten to my locker, the halls had begun filling and all eyes were on me. I felt their curiosity and their arousal in some cases, and decided to hold my head high just like I always have and send them a smile instead of shying away from their gazes. 

"Hi! You must be Juliet. I'm Alice, you're new." a small dark haired girl sang from beside me as I reached my locker. I'll admit, she scared the shit out of me. Who had that much energy at this hour.

"Uh yeah, hey, nice to meet you. How did you know?" I asked, feeling masses of confidence and assurance flooding from the girl, which I valued and enjoyed sharing with her. 

"Small town, Julie. Can I see your schedule?" she asked, not waiting for approval as she took my papers and glanced at them. "Okay so we have a fair few classes together, but first you have English with my siblings. Let me walk you there and introduce you to them?" I was overwhelmed by her sincerity and kind nature, and of course nodded my head.

"Wow thanks, Alice, I really appreciate that." she smiled and skipped off, waiting for me to follow her. By the time we arrived, her siblings - which looked more like me than they did like her - were already sitting in class together.

"Juliet, this is my sister Rosalie, and my boyfriend Jasper. Guys, this is Juliet." The two looked at me like they already knew me. Jasper with a look of understanding, sending me very familiar emotions, as if he was trying to dissect me but couldn't quite break my surface. And Rosalie, an absolutely gorgeous girl, looking me up and down with a small smirk, I could tell she was used to being intimidating. 

"Hey guys, nice to meet you both." I returned, smiling at Alice again. "Thanks for walking me here as well, it was so nice to meet you" I said genuinely.

"Of course! I'm gonna run to class but I'll see you at lunch?" she looked at me hopefully, but already knowing I would say yes.

I took my seat beside Jasper and Rosalie, pulling out my text book and awaiting the class to begin. "So Juliet, how are you liking Forks so far?" Jasper asked.

"It's definitely colder than Miami, but seems really peaceful, and so far everyone has been really welcoming." I answered honestly. He nodded, seeming to understand my climate comment. "You guys are all triplets then?" I asked, confused at how the three were siblings but Alice and Jasper were dating supposedly? I must have missed a detail.