Home

"I guess this is where we say goodbye," Lucy said as she gave Reina a hug.

"It won't be goodbye forever. I promise." Reina replied with a smile.

"Right 'cus we'll come to visit!" Wendy exclaimed giving Reina a hug of her own.

"Exactly! Come here, you guys! I'm going to miss you all so much!" Reina pulled them into a group hug.

"Take care Rei." Natsu grinned, waving a little goodbye.

"Visit us when you're not busy too!" Mest smiled.

"Alright. Be safe! Especially you two." Reina said eyeing the two males.

"We're very responsible. No need to worry." Natsu said jokingly as he brushed it off.

"By the way where's Happy and Carla?" Lucy asked, looking around.

"They're getting something for me. It's a parting gift to Natsu." Reina answered.

"Where's my gift!" Mest argued jokingly.

"You don't get one. Natsu is my little nephew!" Reina yelled back as she stuck out her tongue.

"Hey! We're here!" The group turned around to see Happy and Carla followed by another exceed.

"Who's your new friend?" Wendy asked.

"Her name is Camille. She'll be Natsu's new partner if that's alright with you." Natsu nodded, looking at the exceed.

She had very light gray fur and a black tip for her tail. Camille wore a black bow on her left ear and a dagger belt at her hilt.

"Camille this is my nephew, Natsu. The one I've been telling you about." Reina introduced the two.

"Hello, my name is Camille! Thank you for accepting me!" The exceed shouted as she bowed.

"No need to be so formal Camille. We're all like a family here." Lucy said warmly.

"Alright!" The small exceed exclaimed before plopping onto Natsu's head.

"She's still young so don't mind her. She may take naps after depleting her magic but I hope you don't mind." Natsu shook his head and gave his aunt a little smile.

"Thank you." He said.

"I suppose I'll be able to hog Lucy to myself now." Happy stated smugly.

"Don't forget about us Happy," Wendy replied devilishly.

"By the way Lucy, there's also something here for you. And you too Wendy." Reina said as she handed Lucy a scarf and Wendy a book.

"Thanks, Rei!" Wendy exclaimed as she flipped through the pages.

"They were left behind by your parents," Reina explained with a smile.

"Thank you, Rei." Lucy smiled, wrapping the scarf around her.

"Oh before you go, can I talk to you for a minute Mest?" Mest nodded and followed Reina.

They moved into the garden, away from where everyone else was.

"I apologize for not being able to train you properly. I was so busy with Natsu and then all this happened that I didn't have the time to train you." Reina began.

"It's okay. It wasn't your fault. You couldn't control anything that happened." Mest reassured.

"So I have a proposal to make," Reina stated.

"Go on." Mest ushered with an anxious look in his eyes.

"Would you like to stay here with me and train under me for a while?" Reina asked.