Acnologia

The group on the island watched in shock as another flying figure appeared. Only this time it was far bigger and with wings.

"That's definitely a bird. It has wings!" Natsu pointed out, still offended about the members not agreeing with his previous statement.

"What kind of bird is that big?! The only thing that could be that big is a dragon." Levy stated.

"Aren't they extinct though?" Erza asked as they watched the figure fly closer to the island.

"Don't tell me it's going to attack Tenroujima too!" Wendy picked up an injured Carla and the members found themselves together on the edge of the campsite.

A sudden gasp was heard from Gildarts before he shouted," everybody needs to get away now!! If I'm correct that dragon is Acnologia, one of the most dangerous dragons to exist!"

"Acnologia?! But what would an extinct dragon have to do here?!" Elfman yelled back at Gildarts.

"I'm not sure but he's too dangerous to fight! He's the man that took my arm and my leg!"

The members grew into a panic once they heard what Gildarts had to say. They ran into the forest, only looking back when they realized that not everyone was with them.

"Oi pinky! Hurry up and get over here!" Gray yelled, stopping the rest of the members in their tracks.

"Gray's right! Don't try to be a man now! Your life is more important!" Elfman added.

"Don't do anything foolish! Hurry up and come with us!" Mira cried out.

The cries of their guild members didn't seem to reach them as the six of them stood there, only moving closer to the figure as it approaches the island.

Finally, the creature stood ahead of them, only a few feet away. It stared at the group curiously, wondering why they hadn't gone along with the others.

"Natsu! Lucy! Wendy! Get over here and bring your exceeds! You can't face him alone even if you're all dragon slayers!" Gildarts roared, running back towards them.

'Dragon slayers?' The creature thought as it tilted it's head to one side and wondered what that was. It seemed like a familiar term.

Once he reached them, Gildarts grabbed Natsu by his scarf and turned him to face Gildarts.

"Listen to me you can't beat him with the way you are now! He's ruthless and won't hesitate to kill you!" Gildarts started dragging the group back to the forest when the creature let out a roar, so loud that it was deafening.

Everyone became frozen in their spots, most by fear. Gildarts stared at the dragon, a wave of emotions washing over him. It seemed as if he was too scared to move an inch.

Without warning, the dragon picked Natsu up with his claws and tossed him onto his back before taking off into the sky.

"Natsu got kidnapped!" Erza exclaimed once the thought soaked in.

By then they were only a speck in the sky.

"He'll be okay so we don't need to worry." Lucy stated, watching where the two had disappeared.

"Have all of you gone crazy?! That creature was dangerous! Anyone could tell from his aura!" Evergreen exclaimed, panic heavily coated in her voice.

"Trust Natsu. He'll be okay. On another note let's head back to the guild." Wendy said with a smile.

The rest of the members could do nothing but agree and go back onto the boat that was taking them back to the guild. It was silent on the boat, some members still not having soaked in the thought of Acnologia appearing before them.