Stilinski-Hale [Deflection]☑️

Start from the beginning

Peter chuckled as he moved closer to Liam, resting a hand on his shoulder, Liam immediately calmed.
"Relax pup, we're already late! Besides worrying only really makes you suffer twice!"

"Peter!" Stiles chastised while smacking his arm lightly. Liam's nerves increased again.

"Don't worry, I'm joking pup! I'll take the blame for being late- tell them roscoe died and I was meant to bring both of you up but was late or something!" Peter chuckled mischievously as he moved them out towards his car, his arm wrapped around Liam while the other also held Stiles', guiding both towards his Matte Black BMW M6. Stiles ended up in the front while Liam was in the back.

Peter, as always, was in the driver's seat.

"And off we go!" He announced as he pulled away from where their other cars had been parked.

~~~~~~~~~~

The car slowed to a stop outside Derek's loft, parking to the side of the building. Stiles unbuckled and move to leave the car. He stopped as he felt a hand grading his leg.

Looking down he followed the arm up to Peter's eyes which showed clear amusement.
"You're just going to waltz in, an hour late, with no cover story?"
Peter arched a brow at him.

Stiles adopted a thoughtful look as he realised that Peter was right and that they needed to get their stories coordinated.

Leaning back in his chair, Stiles turned to face Peter at an angle so that he could also see Liam.

Liam shifted forward slightly and they both focused on Peter.

"Alright, I suggest that we say that you were going to bring Liam after taking him from practice but Roscoe died so you called me and I was late."

Stiles thought for a minute before nodding, Liam copying and nodding along to the plan as well.

The trio got out of Peter's car and entered the building.

Peter and Liam took the stairs while Stiles insisted upon taking the elevator. Both wolves were waiting at the top when the doors opened and chuckled as Stiles shot them an exasperated look.

Stiles moved in front of the door and gave the other two a look to hurry up. Liam bounced forward to stand beside him while Peter stepped back fractionally, to be slightly further away, as usual.

Taking a deep quiet breath, Stiles stepped up to the door and knocked.

They could hear as the noise inside went quiet and a shuffling sound came closer to the door. Stiles began to shuffle around impatiently as the person on the other side seemed to take ages to answer. Finally, they heard the click of the door unlocking.

Lydia's head popped out of the opening and she smiled when she saw them, before frowning as she caught sight of Peter behind them.

She stepped slightly to the side to let them through, glaring at Peter as he passed. They had yet to act civil after their bad history with each other. The door closed behind them as they tuned past the wall into the living room area of Derek's loft.

Stiles smiled as he moved over to an empty seat, Liam following close behind and sitting opposite him. They got themselves comfortable before turning to the watching pack.

Peter entered the loft, ignoring the hateful look from Lydia, he knew the little banshee would hold a grudge but, could she really blame him for not wanting to be dead? He shook his head unnoticeably as he followed his mate and pup into Derek's, hardly passable as a, living room. He seriously questioned his nephews taste sometimes, even Talia had better taste and hers was horrible. He figured he knew where Derek got it from at least.