Chapter 1

Cameron's POV
I got out of bed and picked out clothes. I wore a white t-shirt and ripped jeans. I walked out to sierras room and saw that she was laying with her head in her pillow. "HEY BITCH" I yelled. She looked up. Her eyes were puffy. "Oh my what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." She replied. "Sierra tell me." I demanded
"No I'm fine cam. I'll just get ready."
"No. Sit up princess. Keep your head up and never let anyone tell you to give up. Your worth every breath you take on the earth, don't let anyone tell you other wise." I pulled her into a hug and I felt her tears soak my shirt. She smiled "thank you cammy wammyyy" i laughed. "Go get ready we're meeting up with the boys."
"Ew." She got up and got ready. "I know you love them." I yelled from her bed. "Nah b." She laughed from the bathroom. I layed my head on her pillow and looked at the night stand it had a picture frame faced down and an envelope the said "Sierra" on it. It's not my business to read it. So I didn't. Yes I'm a good brother. I lifted the picture frame it was a picture of her and kalin. I smiled they looked so happy. I wonder what was in the envelope now. I looked at her phone "babe I'm going on tour!!!"
"Babe, hey don't be upset. I got you tickets to the one in the bae 😏. I'm so cheesy."
"Babe!! SIERRA!!!"
"Omh"
I laughed at the cheesy one. He's a good guy. Why was she crying tho? Like he's going on tour be happy. Her phone went off. "Yea then I saw that video of him kissing some girl on the lips.idk Sierra what are you gonna do?" WTF he would never!! Ugh. Sierra got out of the bathroom and stared at me. "Cam it's none of your business" she grabbed her phone and looked at the tweet kalin tweeted. "@kalinwhite she was a good kisser. She was better in bed." She started to Cry. "He's lying. This can't happen. No. No. No." She started pounding her fist in the pillow. "IM FUCKING KILLING HIM," she yelled. "Not before he goes on tour.." I added. "Tour? He's going on tour?" She looked threw the text messages from him. She grabbed the envelope and opened it, "what.." She started to look happy. But then sad. "He cheated on me. I can't." She say down and looked at the Polaroids on the wall of her and kalin. They were so happy. Kalin got her a rise everyday. He took her out. He made her feel better. "Cam."
"Yea?"
"Can we go."
"Yea let me get ready"
Sierras POV
I wore black skinny jeans with rips on the knees, black heels, a white muscle tee crop top. And my hair was curly. I put on some lip stick and eye liner. I grabbed my purse, my phone and keys. (She's 18 cam 19) cam was on the phone with someone. Probably nash. "Hey fag I'm gonna head over first I need to get some things." I waved my keys at him. He waved bye. We live in a big house, my mom lives in chino hills still with jake (out dog). Our dad we hardly see him. I walked toward my jeep and I saw a note and a rose on the windshield. "Princess, I'm sorry for what I've done. I never want to hurt you ever again. I love you princess" I was tied to a rose. I smiled but yet I was still mad. I got in my jeep and started the car. When I was driving out of the drive way i heard cam yelling my name. I rolled down the window. "What!"
"Can you pick up hayes?"
"Where?"
"He's at a friends house."
"Oh my god" I said annoyed
"He texted you fe address"
"What ever bye" I drove off and went to hayes' friends house. I walked in "hey bitch let's go." All the kids looked at me.
"Hayes is up stairs with madi"
"Oh Okay. Call him down."
"Hayes!!! A hot chick is here for you!" One of his guy friends yelled.
Hayes came running down. He's eyes widened. "Sierra?!?!"
"Ha hi" I said. "What happen to you?" He asked.
"Grew up I guess."
I haven't seen hayes in a while he's always with friends when I'm with the guys. "Wow." He looked at me up and down. "Let's go we need to meet up with the guys." I pulled him out the house. He got in the jeep. "How old are you?" He asked turning on the radio. "18." I laughed. "I'm 4 years older than you don't get any ideas"
He smirked "Haha shut up"
We were at Nash's house he shares with the carter and Matt. (Ik they all don't live together). I was sitting down talking to cassidee. "Ha yea I know that's crazy" I laughed
"What's crazy?" Gilinsky wrapped his arm around me. "Nothing. Just the fact. Kalin cheated on me. And thinks everything is okay." I fake smiled.
"Why are you fake smiling?" He asked. Cassidee smirked and got up.
"I dunno I just don't want to ruin today for everyone." I sighed.
"Come on Sierra." He stood up and signaled me to stand up.
He grabbed his keys and my purse. "Bye guys I'll see you later." He yelled pulling me. "Wait where are you taking my sister?" Cameron asked.
"Just for a drive"
"Don't hurt her jack" Cameron then closed the door and we wakes down to jacks car. He opened the door for me. "Awe such a gent" I kissed his cheek and he was red. I laughed to myself. "So where are we going?" I pulled out my phone and saw "10 miss calls from fuckboiii" I called him back.
K- kalin S- me
K- hello?
S- um hi. What's wrong
K- where are you?
S- in the car.
K-with?
S- nun of your bees wax
K- oh ok what ever
S- why did you call me 10 times?
K- why didn't you call back the first time? Why didn't you answer? W.ere you busy--
S- shut the fuck up kalin! You know that I'm with Cameron and the guys!
K- you fucking every single one of them?
S- I'm not a whore like the girl that was in your bed last night. Or like the girl that kissed your soft lips.
K- kianna isn't a whore!
S- well she knows your mine and she still fucked you. Well you fucked her!
K- okay and 10 other girls.
S- we are done.
K- okay bye bitch.
--I hang up--
I looked over at jack who looked shocked at the things I said. "Um are you hungry?" He asked.
"Yea."
"Alright. In-n-out or nah"
"Sí"
"Okay in-n-out it is" he started to drive in silence.
"I'm sorry you had to here that."
"It's fine."
"No it's not. Every fucking guy leaves me. Because everyone is better than me."
"I'm not leaving."
"You will"
"I won't, I promise "
"You can deal with all the bull shit I come with?"
"Yea. It's not that hard."
*jacks Phone rings*
J- hello?
J- yea she's with me.
J- okay okay we will be there soon.
He hung up.
"Who was that?" I asked
"Cam. Matt just got back from the store and he wants us there."
"Oh okay can we get food first"
"Yea of course"
We walked in to in-n-out and I was Myles. "Fuck" I mumbled. Jack looked over to where Myles was. "Kalin must be here to." He said looking around.
"I don't care can we just order." He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. "SIERRA!!!" Myles yelled. I waved and I saw kalin. He rolled his eyes. Then I saw kianna walk in. What a surprise. He turned around and kissed her. I laughed. Jack put his hands on my cheeks and leaned in. OHHHH DAMNNN HES A GOOD KISSER. I pulled away and kalin was starring at us. The whole time jack hand his arm on my bare waist. After we got the food we sat down."oh my." Jack took a bite of his cheese fries. "What?" I laughed
"These are soooo good!!!" He rolled his eyes back. 😍😍😍 "try one" he picked one up and I opened my mouth. He shoved the fry in my mouth. "These are good." I pulled the whole plate from him. "Hey! No fair!! Sierra!!" He tried to reach over. "Haha baby"
"Call me baby I like it"
"Stop" I threw a fry at him.
----
A/N
Hey guys 👋
So this will be a story I'm going to keep writing 💯 I'm not stopping with this one. I promise 😁
Social media?
Twitter- ridinqcam
Ig- 12.sauce (just started this acc)
---
I'll update every week on Fridays 👌