"Now apologize." She said and raised the roll again threateningly. "I'm sorry princess." She said and I smiled and put my phone away.

"It's okay baby." I said and went back into her arms. She wrapped them back around my waist and leaned into my ear.

"You're gonna be punished for this later." She whispered. "Mm I bet." I said and bit my lip.

She let me go and grabbed an apple then went back upstairs.

"Hey tell me if she starts treating you poorly and I'll bring out the ole paper towel roll." Penelope said and I laughed.

"Oh for sure." I said with a smile.

After Dinner

Mama P left since she had plans with some of her friends to go drinking so Cheryl and I were at the house by ourselves.

I went upstairs where she was after I got done washing my dishes and I walked in and saw Cheryl playing on her play station.

I went over to her and grabbed her controller then straddled her lap.

"Babe I was about to finish that level." She said frustrated.

I reached behind me and started to unzip my top.

"Why would you want to play with that when you can just play with me." I said as my top fell and I had on no bra.

Cheryl stared at me like she was in a daze and I chuckled seductively.

I rubbed my fingers through her hair and it seem like she finally snapped out of it as I felt her start to grow hard under me.

"Damn princess you look fine as fuck. I want to do so many things to you." She said and started to rub my ass. "Tell me what you want to do to me." I said with a smirk.

"I want to bend you over and fuck you senseless until your squirting and can't even speak english anymore." She said which caused an involuntary moan to come out.

"Then come on baby, fuck me senseless." I said and she lifted me up and put me on her bed.

"Oh I'll fuck you senseless." She said lowly and flipped me on all fours.

"Mm maybe I should leave this skirt on you because your ass looks so fucking good in them." She said then slapped my ass hard enough for my arms to go weak and collapse.

"Damn baby fuck me hard already." I said. "If hard is what you want then hard is what you're gonna get." She said and yanked my skirt off.

I felt her pull her pants down and heard them hit the ground. Then all of a sudden she slammed into me.

"Fuck!" I yelled and started panting as she pounded into me hard and fast.

"Fuck baby fuck my tight pussy." I whined as the sound of our skin slapping against each other filled the room.

"You like it when I fuck you like this huh?" She said and grabbed my hair which made me even wetter.

"Yes baby." I moaned as I felt a tight knot in my stomach.

All of a sudden Cheryl pulled out. "Babe what the fuck I was close." I whined. "I want you to ride my face princess." She said with a smirk and flipped us over.

"Ooh so it's that kind of night." I said with a smirk. "Hell yeah." She said back as I was right above her face.

She put her hands on my hips and pulled me down hard onto her mouth and she started to eat me out like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck." I said as I started humping her face as I got closer and closer.

I put one of my hands on the headboard and the other was playing with my chest.

"Oh god Cheryl im gonna squirt my cum all over your face." I said and true to my word I did just that.

"Damn baby." I moaned as I rode out my orgasm.

I lifted myself off of her face and straddled her stomach.

I leaned down and kissed her tasting myself all over her lips.

"Thanks prince charming but it's time to return the favor." I whispered and slid down her body until I came eye-level with her huge cock.

I licked the tip then slid the whole thing down my throat.

"Fuck princess." I heard her groan as I was gagging on her long rod.

I felt her grab my hair and she started to push my head up and down faster and faster until her milky cum shot down my throat.

I swallowed all of it and slid back up on her and gave her a long kiss.

"Damn baby that was hot." She said with a sigh as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Baby i'm gonna have to go in a little bit my parents want me home by eleven." I said sadly and snuggled closely into her.

"How about you just tell them you stayed at Veronica's or Betty's house. I want you here with me tonight." She said cutely and I kissed her jaw.

"I would but they already knew I was coming for dinner and i'm pretty sure they weren't expecting me to stay for dessert." I said with a small giggle.

"You know I love your laugh almost as much as I love you." Cheryl said and my heart started to beat fast.

"Wait you what?" I asked and sat up and Cheryl sat up with me.

"Princess I love your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your personality, i love the way you look at the world differently, i love the way you see the good in people, i love you and only you. Toni you have my whole heart." She said and I felt a tear run down my cheek.

Her hand came up and wiped it off my face.

"Cheryl I love you too. I love how protective and possessive of you are, how caring and loving you are to me and just how much you make me happy and you have my whole heart and no one can replace what we have." I said and we kissed.

I started to smile into the kiss and it got to the point to where Cheryl was just kissing my teeth.

"Baby let me kiss you." She said while putting small pecks on my cheek.

"I'm sorry babe i'm just so happy and in love with you that I just can't stop smiling." I said with a giggle.

She pulled away and smiled. "Well let's just cuddle then my love." She said and grabbed her phone to take a picture of us.

"Woah babe you need to get on the road its 10:50." She said concerned.

"Fuck it I want to stay with you." I said into her chest.

"Ok but im gonna text your mom and tell her, ok?" She asked.

"Yeah thats fine but just hurry so you can wrap me in your arms." I said then yawned.

"Ok princess I love you."

"I love you too babe."

__

__

__

__