Trying It Again

*Smut

Cheryl's Pov

Toni and I had just arrived in the Bahamas for our vacation to get away from working.

We've been together for almost 3 years and our relationship is the type of relationship that makes you want to throw up.....in a good way.

"Mm babe." I moaned as we made out on the couch in our hotel room.

I was laid on top of my very sexy girlfriend while we were doing not so innocent things.

I moaned again as she grabbed my ass and pulled away from me.

"Princess I know it's been awhile but I was thinking that we should try the thing again." She said as she kept massaging my ass and kissing my neck.

"What thing?" I asked as I gave her more access to my neck.

She trailed her kisses up my jaw to my ear.

"Anal." She whispered and sucked under my ear knowing it was one of my weak spots.

I shuddered at the thought, remembering the last time and how bad it hurt at first but it felt so good.

"Sure daddy." I said and she started to suck on my skin harder.

I rocked into her bulge as I felt it grow even more under me.

"Damn you must really want me to rip your ass apart tonight huh." She said and thrust her hips up making me moan and buck into her.

"Mm, fuck me up daddy." I whined and took off my own shirt. Good thing I wasn't wearing a bra.

Toni flipped us over and took my right nipple into her mouth and squeezed the other.

"Fuck me already." I said and she flipped me on all fours.

"Beg me for it." She whispered while slowly pulling my drenched underwear down my thighs and off of my legs.

"Daddy I want you pound into my ass so hard with your thick cock that I won't be able to sit down for weeks." I moaned out and she slapped my ass.

"Fuck babygirl you are so hot." She said then plunged into my pussy.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" I yelled out as I heard squelching noises coming from my pussy.

"You're so wet for me princess." She said lowly in my ear which brought me closer to my edge.

Then all of a sudden Toni pulled out.

"Daddy I need to -ugh!" I yelled out as Toni slammed into my ass.

"Damn babygirl your ass is tight." She said as she spread my ass cheeks apart even more.

Her pounding into me felt so good that I was starting to drip onto the couch cushions.

"Fuck me harder daddy please!" I yelled out getting closer.

"Finger yourself princess." She said and I didn't even hesitate.

I circled my fingers around my clit and then shoved four of them inside of me and went at a rapid pace trying to reach the release I desperately needed.

As soon as I started I felt the familiar need to pee just like the last time we tried this.

"Daddy i'm gonna squirt all over this couch." I whined as tears of pleasure fell down my face.

"Baby don't stop fingering your soaked pussy until I tell you to." She said demandingly which got me even closer.

"D-Daddy please l-let me s-stop." I stuttered as my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I started to see stars.

"Stop princes." She said as she kept pounding into me at the same fast pace.

I let my fingers out and a waterfall came out of me.

"F-Fuuccckk Daaaaddy." I yelled and started to rub my clit.

"Cheryl I said stop." Toni said forcefully and slapped my ass roughly.

I stopped but let out a whine as the intensity was getting to me.

"Finger yourself again Babygirl." She said and I  slowly put my fingers back inside me and slowly pumped them.

"Go faster." She said as thrusted really hard into me causing me to let out a low moan and do as I was told.

"B-Baby I can't h-handle it no m-more." I said and took my fingers back out and the waterfall came back as I rubbed circles around my clit.

"Fuck Cheryl!" Toni yelled and I felt her long ropes of cum shoot into me.

We both let out low moans and I continued to squirt with every circle I made around my clit.

Toni pulled out of me and kissed my pussy from behind making me moan.

She then started to lick and suck on my folds like there was no tomorrow.

"D-Daddy i'm too sensitive." I moaned while more tears went down my face and I rocked into her mouth as I kept rubbing my clit getting faster.

"Cum in Daddy's mouth princess." She hummed and I let go in her mouth.

"Ugh Toni." I mumbled followed by words I didn't have the energy to form.

Toni got back up and leaned her back against the arm of the couch and she pulled me into her so I was straddling her.

She leaned in and kissed me and I could taste myself on her mouth and I moaned then kissed her back lazily.

"Babygirl you tasted so good in my mouth." She said against my lips.

"Mm." I hummed back as I leaned against her shoulder.

"Did you enjoy this little fuck session?" She asked and grabbed my ass.

"Hell yeah." I said confidently as I snuggled into her neck.

"Well it looks like it." She said and I looked at her confused. She nudged her head to the couch cushion ahead of us and it was soaked in my juices.

I blushed and hid my face."Babygirl don't be embarrassed it's actually really fucking hot." She said and kissed my shoulder.

"We're gonna have to do this again." I mumbled then fell asleep.

__

__

__

__