Help Me Out

Smut

Cheryl and Toni are best friends and Cheryl gets stuck in a "situation" that involves Toni's help.

CHERYL'S POV

I was in bed playing with myself as the events from today left me heated.

I was with my best friend Toni and she was wearing the most sexiest clothes i've ever seen today and it left me drenched.

I reached over my bed to get my vibrator out of my drawer.I turned it on and rubbed circles around my clit.

"Oh fuck." I moaned as I started to add more pressure. "Shit!" I yelled out and started to add more pressure.

My legs started to tremble and I was getting close to my edge.

I kept the vibrator on my clit and entered two finger inside of me. "Uh Toni!" I whined after a few pumps. I got faster and faster until I finally came all over my fingers. "Toonnnniiiiiii!" I screamed as I felt my body shutter.

I rode out my orgasm and laid sprawled out on my bed. I thought I had got rid of the feeling Toni left with me but I still felt it stronger than ever.

Then I got an idea

I picked up my phone and called Toni.

Riiinng..............Riiinng....................Riiinng

Toni-Cheryl

"Hey Cher what's up?"

"Hey TT I know we just got done hanging out but it's really lonely here at my house can you come over and we can watch movies?"

"Can I choose the movie?"

"Of course!"

"Then I will be there shortly, I just need to finish up something with serpents first."

"Okay I will see you then."

I hung up the call and checked the time. It was six o'clock so I will give her until six-twenty.

I waited and waited as time passed still naked on top of my bed.I looked at the time once again and it said six-fifteen.

'I might as well get ready then.' I thought and moved my hand back down to rub my clit. I made small moans as I started to get wet all over again.

I then heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Then they were in front of my door. My plan is falling into action.

She then knocked on my door and it opened.

She gasped.

"Cheryl!" Toni yelled but still stayed there watching me with hooded eyes.

"Oh TT I thought you would be longer. I just couldn't resist the temptation." I said innocently as I stopped my movement and just let my hand rest on top of my clit with my legs still wide open for Toni to see how wet I was.

"It's okay Cher but can you put on some clothes?" She said but I had the upper hand now.

"But if you really wanted me to stop and put on some clothes then you would've turned away and stopped looking at my wet, pink pussy." I said in a seductive voice.

"So come help me out." I finished.

Toni bit her lip then smirked. "Okay you caught me, but how could I not stare at something so sexy." She said walking towards me and taking off her clothes.

"You don't know how long i've been waiting to fuck you senseless." She said and I gasped as started to rub my clit again.

"Then do it." I said as she took the last piece of clothing off her body. "Oh trust me princess I will." She said and got on top of me.

She brought our lips together and we started to kiss. She licked on my bottom lip and I granted her entrance. Our tongues fought for dominance but I quickly succumbed.

We kissed until air was becoming a problem. Toni pulled back and started to trail kisses down my neck.

"Toni no more teasing just fuck me already." I begged. "Your wish is my command princess." She said then entered one finger inside of me and started going at a slow pace.

"Mm, I need more." I moaned out. She entered one more finger and sped up but only by a little bit.

You could hear the wet noises coming from me as she made each thrust inside of me.

"Damn you're so fucking wet for me princess." Toni said and my hips thrusted upward.

Toni then took her fingers out of me and flipped me on my stomach. "I've always wanted to take you from behind princess, just so I could watch your thick ass move all because of me." She said as she was rubbing my ass and I had moaned at her words.

Then, without any warning, Toni plunged three fingers into me. "Fuck!" I yelled at the surprise motion. She was going at a fast pace inside of me and it felt amazing.

"Ugh! Fuck me harder Toni." I gasped out. Toni added another finger and my arms collapsed from holding me up, but Toni kept going.

"You like it when I fuck you like this? I bet you want my whole fist inside of you right now huh?" She said and the next thing I felt was her filling me up to the brim.

"Holy fucking shit! That feels so good." I said as I felt tears of pleasure come from my eyes. I kept rocking back and forth to me her fast thrusts.

"Im close Toni!" I yelled. "Cum for me princess." She said and that was all it took for me to cum all over her hand and the bed sheets.

"Fuck!" I yelled as my legs trembled. Toni took her hand out of me and collapsed beside me.

Once I had calmed down I rolled over and head my head on Toni's chest and curled into her side. She lazily wrapped her arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"That felt so good TT." I said and looked up at her. "Good because i've been wanting to do that to you for so long." She said in relief.

"Well i've had a crush on you for a long time TT." I had said then looked down. She lifted my head up with her finger then leaned in to kiss me."I've had a crush on you for so long too." She said as we pulled away. "So what does that mean for us?" I asked. "Well it means that i'm taking you on a date tomorrow so be ready." She said and I smiled.

'Well I guess everything worked out just fine.' I thought.

__

__

__

__