P A R T T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Jade's POV:

"What the fuck are you going on about Simon?" I speak out in utter shock of what's just been asked of me.

"You heard me Jade. I want you and Harry to pose as boyfriend and girlfriend and get yourself some attention, possibly have a fake wedding I'm not sure about the details yet.

I look to Harry sat next to me he's gripping onto his knees looking down at the ground in anger. His breathing starts to get heavier and I place my hand on his knee to help calm him down.

"See you already have the chemistry" says Simon sounding happy with the plan he's come up with.

"What about Niall?" Harry barely manages to mutter out under his breath. "He'll hate me forever Simon"

"Well then we tell him" I say without thinking about how it seems to be that I'm agreeing with the plan. As I realise I correct myself by saying "If we were to do this then we would have to tell him"

"No you wouldn't say anything to him" he said whilst turning around to receive some paperwork from a cabinet.  "That's what will create the drama harry. He will find out one day just not right now."

"Harry you don't have to do this" I say sympathetically. "Simon what would happen if we don't do this?"

Simon looks at me. His piercing eyes look at me. "I suggest you do as I say Jade since you would be affecting the way I manage your band."

"The girls wouldn't want me to do this" I say fully sure of my statement.

"Harry. You know that this is what the world loves to read about, you will be in the news all the time and it'll be amazing for you and your awareness around the word." Simon takes a sip of his coffee and turns around a stack of papers so that they're facing us.

"What are these?" i say making sure of myself to avoid the eye contact Simone was attempting to make with me.

"That's the contract I want you to sign" he says passing us a pen each. "It says that you will date for 4 months then announce and engagement, you'll then get married 3 months after and then at the end of the year you'll get a divorce"

"But Simon.. I still am not sure about what's going on with Niall." I say feeling Harry turn his head to face mine as I say that.

"Are you getting back with him?" Harry asks. I can hear the emotion through his voice but I'm not sure why he sounds so upset.

"Jade you'll do what you know is best" Simon says turning around to face the window overlooking the city.

"Fine I'll do it" I say giving in. I can start to feel my eyes well up as I pick up the pen and sign my name above the designated name line. My hands start to shake and tremble and as soon as I've finished my name I gather my things and run out of the office finally letting my tears fall down my heated cheeks.

I don't wait for Harry as I know he'll only make me more emotional. I run into the toilet and lean over the sink crying. After a short while I hear the small knock against the door to the toilets.

"Jade are you in there?" It's Harry. I can tell that his voice is emotional.

I wipe the tears away from my face and leave the bathroom. Harry's stood in front of me. I have nothing else to do but crash into him and he wraps his large arms around me squeezing me tight. He rested his head upon mine and just kept repeating the phrase "it's going to be okay, we're in this together"

I pull away from the hug that felt like forever and compose myself.

"There are paparazzi outside" he says to me.

"What do we do?" I ask looking up at him.

"We go out there and get in the car. We drive to your house and sit and think and talk and do whatever you want for the rest of the day" he says holding my hand.

"Let's do this then" I say and take a deep breath.

We leave the front door and the sounds of paparazzi asking demanding questions and flashing their cameras. I pull down the sunglasses I had rested on my head and jumped into the passenger seat, Harry got in the drivers seat as I was too shook up to focus on the road.

The drive home was quiet and felt like ages.

But it was nice.