X[Our first fight]

On the walk back from the game, Jack had an arm around my waist. We were making our way towards a pizza place. I couldn't stop thinking about what he said. I looked up at Jack he seemed to have his eyes on something.

"Whatcha lookin' at Jack?" He didn't even look at me, he didn't even say anything. I tried to follow where his eyes were. They were looking right at another girl, 'Stop. Brush it off. Its fine Marina." I moved his arm off my waist. No reaction. 

I looked at my watch, 'I can find my way home' I turn around and start walking away.

(Jacks P.O.V)

I had spaced out. I was thinking about Marina. How beautiful she looked tonight. How beautiful she looked everyday, all the time.. how long has it been? I went to look at Marina but she was gone. I quickly turned around. I ran over to her, "Marina." She looked at me for a second, she was crying. 'Shit You made her cry good job' I grab her hand softly, "Marina." 

She stopped walking, "What? What could you possibly want?" I sighed, "I spaced out. I didn't even realize." She rolled her eyes, "Marina listen to me. I need you to stop crying, then I'm going to start crying and that's not a pretty sight trust me." She turned away and started walking again.

"I can walk you home Marina." She didn't even turn around, "No thanks Dunkleman. I can handle myself." 

I stood there crying for what felt like days. Years maybe.

She left me.