IX [Football Game Pt.2]

Once we get to the football field we sit down in the bleachers. Jack got me a pretzel. But getting food was the only reason I came to the game.

I had my hand on the space between us on the seat. Suddenly I feel something on my hand. I look down and see Jacks hand on mine. My face probably went as red as Harpers Valentines dress she wears alll the time.

I look up at him and hes focused on the field and other things. I take off a piece of the pretzel and hold it infront of his face, without looking away from the game he takes it and eats it.

The game was pretty boring as I expected, I had nothing to do since I finished my pretzel and my phone died. I yawn. I think Jack saw this because he lightly pulled my head down to his lap. I closed my eyes. I could feel him softly stroke my hair.

The game ended when I was fast asleep. Jack shook me awake, "Hey. Marina." I looked up at him, "Hey. Did the game end already?" He nodded.

"Yeah and I told your parents that I'm getting you dinner." He smiled at me. "Really? Well thank you." He booped my nose, "I promised you food if you went with me."

I sat up and looked at him, "You are the best." Suddenly we hear a squeal. We look and see Harper, "Its offical huh??" I look at Jack and he looks at me.

"Yes. I think it is."

--------
yall really want new chapters fast huh?

im pushing these out bro