II[The first "Date"]

After the entire school day was over I started to walk to the bus, then I saw Jack. "Oh hey Dunkleman." He was walking his bike, "Need a ride?" I looked at him for a second, I smiled, "Sure."

I hopped on the back, and put my arms around his waist. He started to pedal. "So, how are you liking real school?" I laughed, "It's different. But at least I have friends." The bike came to a stop, "So, this is my Uh stop." I hop off and grab my backpack.

He smiles at me. I think he got lost in his thoughts since it took him a bit to notice me snapping my fingers in front of his face. "Oh. Sorry. I was just thinking of the best way to ask you if you wanted to go to the new ice cream place downtown." I looked at him, my head slightly tilted to the side, "Yeah sure."

I can tell he is shocked, "Alright. Then I'll pick you up tomorrow after school." I nod "Cya, Dunkleman." I wave to him, he waves back and  I run inside and close the door. I slide down.

"Harper!!" I yell for my older sister she rushes down, "Yes??" I stand up, my face probably red, "I need your help." She claps her hands and jumps up and down, "Yay!" She pulls my wrist to her room.

"Explain." She sits at her vanity and I sit on her bed, "Well, Jodie is friends with this kid-" "Jack Dunkleman." I roll my eyes at her, "Yes and he asked me if I wanted to go get ice cream at the new ice cream place-"

She squeals, "My sister is going on a date!" I sigh, I knew this would happen, "I'll get you an outfit."

Let me tell you that I sat there for like twenty minutes, she finally came out with this

She sets it on my bed that is next to hers, "Now the shoes..." she thinks for a while then grabs the best shoes I've ever seen.

" she thinks for a while then grabs the best shoes I've ever seen

I swear she has everything in her closet. "It's tomorrow. After school." Harper nods, "Ok Then I'll do your hair tomorrow. Now go get beauty sleep." She points to my bed and throws pjs at me

" She points to my bed and throws pjs at me

"My old toothless onesie." I laugh and put it on, I sleep for four hours then wake up occasionally to Harper sneezing or coughing a lot, but I still sleep.

This is going to be an interesting "first date"