"Hello!" she greeted cheerfully. 

"Hello! Goodbye!" Murata hurriedly excused himself and rushed out. 

"How are you all feeling?" the Hashira asked

"Much better, thank you" Tanjiro answered. 

"Then we shall start rehabilitation training!" 

"Now?" Y/n complained. 

"Yep!"

The boy groaned in annoyance and buried his face into his pillow. 

"If you dont come with me, I will tell Asahi that you're misbehaving!" Shinobu threatened with a smile. Y/n instantly hopped out of bed. He was brave, but not that brave. 

--

After a couple of hours of training, Inosuke, Y/n and Tanjiro sluggishly lugged themselves back to the room in which they were staying. They all looked as if they had just experience the mother of all horrors. 

"Huh?! What happened?! Whats wrong?!" Zenitsu wailed in shock. No one responded. They just face planted onto their beds. 

The following day, the group of 4 lugged themselves over to the training room. Everyone looked depressed and Zenitsu was trembling like a leaf behind Y/n. 

"Zenitsu starts his training today, so I will explain it again!" Aoi spoke loudly with a confident stance. "First! You will lie down over there and those girls will loosen up your stiff muscles. Then, reflex training. Each of these cups contains a medicinal tea that can be applied topically. You will compete to see who has to take the medicine. If your opponent holds down your cup before you can raise it then you need to drink it. Then, full body training. To put it simply, we play tag. You will be competing against me and Kanao over there" she explained. 

Inoauke, Tanjiro and Y/n sulked, while Zenitsu looked furious. 

"Excuse me, can we have a moment?" the blonde boy requested and dragged the 3 outside. 

"Do you have a question?" Tanjiro asked and gazed at him innocently. 

"No, just come here"

"No" Inosuke refused. 

"Just come!" Zenitsu snapped. It ended up shocking everyone, so they just obediently followed him outside. "Gah! You scum! You trash!"

"W-what?" Y/n asked and frowned. 

"Sit down and listen up you idiots!" Zenitsu ordered. 

"What'd you say?!" Inosuke demanded. 

"Shut up!" the blondie screamed and slugged him in the face. 

"Zenitsu! What was that for?!" Tanjiro asked. "Say you're sorry!"

"No! You say you're sorry! Why did you come back from heaven acting like you came back from hell?! You were having a jolly good time playing with girls, but you came back every day looking wrecked! Bow down deeply and apologise! Offer to commit seppuku!"

"You dont know what you're talking about!" Tanjiro argued. 

"Shut up you straight laced, sweet talking stick in the mud!" Zenitsu wailed. 

"Hey! What the hell?! Apologise to him!" Y/n demanded. 

"Shut up and listen! We get to touch girls! They're gonna massage us! When we play with cups, our hands touch! When we play tag, we get to grab them! They have nice chests, great butts and strong thighs! When they pass by, they smell good! Just look at them! Waah! Joy!"