𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 26

Начните с самого начала

"Okay baby, but do me a favor and talk to the boy, you never know what he might say."

"Okay I'll do that..." I said then I hung up, I went and hugged Avery and she backed away fast. She felt on my stomach and her mouth formed a "O".
"Ohh so you been holding out huh bitch? Spill the fucking beans, and where's Anthony. My smiled turned into a frown, I forgot to tell her about Anthony. My minds be else were, she was gone for a while so it was hard to stay in contact with everything going on.
"Come on let's go talk in private.." I said grabbing her hand and walking to the kitchen, I grabbed her some wine and me some apple sauce.
"Let's start from the beginning..."

||

"And they wedding invitations was on the floor when I came in, a few more weeks had pasted and I'm here living with a childhood friend again.."
Avery had went through a whole box of tissues crying, I had filled her in on everything and she was taking it hard. "Wow Max, how are you doing? I would be fucked up by now, would of smoked bout a whole closet of blunts." She laughed as she threw away her tissues.
I laughed "No, I've done a good job about holding in my tears." I said, but just every time I told the story I couldn't help how heart broken it made me again and again. I whipped away the tears built up in my eyes before they could fall, Avery stared at me and walked over to me.

"Oh baby girl.." she said as she came and held onto me."

I wrapped my arms around her and just stood there with her, I needed her and I needed this. I couldn't deal with any of this. "Let me be strong for us, you don't have to be strong on your own. You always have me, you can come live with me I won't be leaving for a while until they give me another job." She said as she rubbed on my back. I nodded my head, then we pulled away from each other.
In walked Kelvin as he looked at me, I smiled back at him and he walked to the frigid. Avery shoved my shoulder and pushed me closer to him, I looked back at her and she was humping the counter mouthing 'Fuck it up suhh!'.

I shook my head, I tapped his should and asked if we could talk upstairs. He followed me upstairs and we walked into his room, he locked the door and sat in front of me.
"What did you want to talk about?"

"I just wanted to ask why where you being so distant?"

"Just trying to be a good friend.."

"You? A good friend? Please." I laughed, he pulled his lips into a line and folded his arms.

"Is that all you wanted to talk about?"

"Um no-..no Kelvin come on talk to me.."

"I am talking to you."

"Kelvin, I want us to be close again."

"That's not happening.."

"Why not? You don't miss it?"

"Even if I did, it wouldn't change anything Max.."

"Kelvin you won't know until you try.."

"I can't just be close to you Max, we can't just be friends Max..I don't want too.."

"Can you try..for me?"

"No I can't!! And you shouldn't want me too."

"Why not Kelvin? I shouldn't have to beg you to be there for me! Your supposed to be my friend!"

"IM SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR HUSBAND!! That should of been our wedding invitations, I should of been the one to put that wedding ring on your finger, I am supposed to be the one giving you your children Max. I was too late, I was foolish, and I was scared I broke your heart and I can't let that happen again..."

"You won't, I promise just come here." I said walking closer to him, he backed away causing me to stop walking. "Kelvin..."

"No Max, I refuse to hurt you again. And I won't be just a friend when I want to be so much more...Maybe it's best for you to leave."

"You don't mean that..do you?" He didn't speak he just talked towards the door, he opened it and waiting for me to walk out. I walked closer to the door and looked him in his eyes, I creased his cheek and stood up higher so I could give him one last kiss.
I let my lips stay for a minute before I decided to let him go, I moved my hands and headed to walk out. He grabbed onto my wrist and looked me in my eyes, he grabbed my face and slowly inched towards my lips then met his with mine. He slowly kissed me, he wrapped my arms around his head and placed his on my waist.
He moved his hand up my sides slowly, he then picked me up and tied my legs around his waist. He then moved to close the door and locked it, and threw me on the bed.