I should run. But the darkness around me made me unaware of where I was going. I tried my best not to bump into something or someone. And don't made any sound so I won't caught. But eventually I tripped over a table. Resulting me to fall forward. I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain but a strong arm wrapped around my waist and held me back. I chocked on the air and held the arm of that person which was on my waist. I try to let go but it only makes him tighten it more.

I whimpered and screamed on top of my lungs. Hoping someone will hear me and help me somehow. But it only made the person laugh evilly. His deep raspy voice send shiver down my spine. He pulled me closer so my back was now pressed against his oh so wow masculine chest. His breath attacking my neck. My heart was beating so fast that I can't even think properly.

Something about this person is so strange. His aurora was scaring the shit out of me and yet I felt it familiar. Something I am well aware of. But of whom?

"Missed me kitten" He whispered in my ear. He was so close that his lips were brushing against my skin as he spoke. This voice!!!! I shook my head. There is no way its him...

"P-Plz l-let me g-go" I pleaded. My voice breaking as I spoke. He let out another chuckled which held sarcasm.

"Don't be afraid kitten. Daddy is here to take you" He said. My eyes widen. Its really him. There is no doubt. Its really him!!!

"M-Mr Kim?" I asked. Though I know the answer but somehow I am begging to God that it don't have to be him. There is no way he will be here. At this hour. Plus he is not even aware of my marriage.

His hold on my waist tighten as he spun me around to face him. It was dark. I can't see him but his red glowing eyes. My eyes wide in horror. There is no way I'm dreaming. Or am I?

"Jin make sure to clean the mess and hide the dead body" He shouted in the darkness. Dead body??

Ohh God did he just....killed someone?

His eyes were piercing through mine. I closed my eyes shut. He  is scary. He let me go and grab my wrist ad started dragging me somewhere in the darkness. I struggled into his hold. His grip was too tight. I can't believe that we don't bump into anything into this blind darkness.

He stopped and opened the door. We were going out. His steps were too fast for me to caught up with him. Deep down a shower of relief washed over me that I was out of the place which was going to become my living hell. But where is this guy taking me. I took my time to see his face but sadly it was covered with a Whits mask. Something tell me that it wasn't Mr Kim. It was obvious that he don't know about our weeding and didn't made any appearance. It wasn't him. He truly wasn't himm.

In a second I heard footsteps behind me

In a second I heard footsteps behind me. There were almost 5 mans. Wearing all black with the black mask. Each of their eyes were on me. I look for any glimpse of sympathy but find nothing but darkness in their eyes. He stopped in front of the Audi a8. I awed at this beauty. He opened the car and pushed me forward to go inside. I struggled  with my weeding gown which I highly regret for not changing. But eventually I made it inside. Even this beauty is hot from  inside too.